Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FREE 2 Day Basic Rifle Course Sponsored by A&A Optics

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteManMike View Post
    HELP! I bought a Gold membership but I cannot claim the last ticket on this event without paying?
    I think it is purposely set up that way. This way you have skin in the game and have to show up ‘both’ days to get reimbursed. Unfortunately too many people would sign up otherwise and just not show up. Just PM GOPHER and he’ll get you squared away.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    I think it is purposely set up that way. This way you have skin in the game and have to show up ‘both’ days to get reimbursed. Unfortunately too many people would sign up otherwise and just not show up. Just PM GOPHER and he’ll get you squared away.

Yep
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteManMike View Post
    HELP! I bought a Gold membership but I cannot claim the last ticket on this event without paying?
    Michael, the A&A Optics event is being handled in a special manner: you pay the $80 ticket price up front and then Alan Alcorn of A&A Optics will write you a check at the event itself to reimburse your ticket purchase making the event free. In the past, we have found that events which are free up-front result in a large portion of ticket "purchasers" not showing up to the actual event. With this arrangement, you only get reimbursed for your ticket purchase if you show up to the event. I hope that explanation makes sense.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

We are now sold out!

Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket for this event. We will see you on the weekend of May 18-19.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

Got it sorted. See you there.
    "Ramseur! 10-16!"

Pin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Sold out... Fail on my part.
    "It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks" - Johnny Cash

User Info Menu

Folks, don't let a SOLD OUT event stop you from attending. You're more than welcome to come "hang out" at any and all RR events FOR FREE. You can observe all the instruction, listen to all the history, and then you're also first on the standby list in case there's a no show.

Due to insurance reasons (hey, we're a non-profit and can only buy the policy for "small" events) we have a max number of shooters but we have no max on how many people can be there. Bring all your stuff and stand by or swing by throughout the day to get a feel for what we do. I suggest lunch time because the scouts are cooking burgers and dogs. HUZZAH!

User Info Menu

Im a pretty proud papa today. Here is my 7 year old daughter doing a part of the history.

https://video-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...=5CE361EC&dl=1
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Very well done storytelling from a new perspective AND in costume ... it doesn't get any better than that!

User Info Menu

That was a beautiful moment, sir. You have very good reason to be proud. (Now next time, provide tissues beforehand!)

I am very glad I dragged myself back out there today to be there. Thank you very much for hosting and sponsoring.
    "Ramseur! 10-16!"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast