• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You read that correctly, A&A Optics has graciously sponsored a 2 day basic rifle course in sunny Liberty, IN. The first 30 shooters that sign up and attend both days will receive their registration fee back. Need a loner rifle? We have you covered there as well....for free. Need ammo? We have ammo available for purchase at reasonable prices. Need lodging? Camping is permitted on site or there are many luxurious accommodations just a few minutes down the road. Don’t fee like packing food? The Boy Scouts will have hot dogs and chips for sale both days.

This is the event, so many of you have asked for. Now is the time to commit to becoming better marksmen, learning about how we became Americans and making strides to better our communities. This is a NO EXCUSE 2019 event.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Get signed up folks.

I've already done this course twice, so I'm gonna defer for now and give others a chance. But I'm only gonna wait a week. If there are still spots open then it's fair game.

Don't wait.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Jake nailed it. So many times in the past I've heard "I cant afford to learn to properly use a rifle, or take a class". I typically sponsor shoots and give away prizes. This time I decided to cater to the folks that the cost is what keeps them out.

On Sunday afternoon at the shoot I will write you a check to reimburse you for your fee's making this at no cost. The trick is, if you sign up for the shoot, you will pay RR. If you don't show, you get no reimbursement. Feel free to camp on the property to cut your cost down to gas, and ammo. I teach shooting sport's for the local boy scout's troop. They will be on site to sell lunch at a very reasonable cost.

If free doesn't sell out quickly, I don't know what will.

draftsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Greenfield
    I just signed up! Super excited to start getting some formal rifle training. Thank you AA Optics for hosting and sponsoring. IÂ’ve been wanting to sign up for RR training, thereÂ’s no excuse to miss this

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I just signed up! Super excited to start getting some formal rifle training. Thank you AA Optics for hosting and sponsoring. IÂ’ve been wanting to sign up for RR training, thereÂ’s no excuse to miss this

You are correct....there’s no excuse to miss this one. See you there

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Free free? Free free free free free? Like Turbo Tax free but with no $ required to e-file?

[video=youtube_share;V6TuIGn4PPw]http://youtu.be/V6TuIGn4PPw[/video]

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Greetings from Delaware, just signed up and getting ready to go. This time I will come pre-zeroed with my PTR-32. Alan I would like to camp over the weekend at the A&A Compound. See you all soon
    Paul Rieger
    aka Jump62

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Get signed up folks.

I've already done this course twice, so I'm gonna defer for now and give others a chance. But I'm only gonna wait a week. If there are still spots open then it's fair game.

Don't wait.

I waited two weeks before signing up there are still 15 spots left.

It's free people. What are you waiting for?

Top Bottom