Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

FREE 2 Day Basic Rifle Course Sponsored by A&A Optics

You read that correctly, A&A Optics has graciously sponsored a 2 day basic rifle course in sunny Liberty, IN. The first 30 shooters that sign up and attend both days will receive their registration fee back. Need a loner rifle? We have you covered there as well....for free. Need ammo? We have ammo available for purchase at reasonable prices. Need lodging? Camping is permitted on site or there are many luxurious accommodations just a few minutes down the road. Donít fee like packing food? The Boy Scouts will have hot dogs and chips for sale both days.

This is the event, so many of you have asked for. Now is the time to commit to becoming better marksmen, learning about how we became Americans and making strides to better our communities. This is a NO EXCUSE 2019 event.

A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

Get signed up folks.

I've already done this course twice, so I'm gonna defer for now and give others a chance. But I'm only gonna wait a week. If there are still spots open then it's fair game.

Don't wait.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Jake nailed it. So many times in the past I've heard "I cant afford to learn to properly use a rifle, or take a class". I typically sponsor shoots and give away prizes. This time I decided to cater to the folks that the cost is what keeps them out.

On Sunday afternoon at the shoot I will write you a check to reimburse you for your fee's making this at no cost. The trick is, if you sign up for the shoot, you will pay RR. If you don't show, you get no reimbursement. Feel free to camp on the property to cut your cost down to gas, and ammo. I teach shooting sport's for the local boy scout's troop. They will be on site to sell lunch at a very reasonable cost.

If free doesn't sell out quickly, I don't know what will.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Damn, I'd love to go to this but I'll be at the Dayton ham radio fest that weekend.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Get signed up folks.

I've already done this course twice, so I'm gonna defer for now and give others a chance. But I'm only gonna wait a week. If there are still spots open then it's fair game.

Don't wait.
    Even if it 30 people sign up, we will save you a spot.

Ark

User Info Menu

Signed up. I have no excuses left.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Signed up. I have no excuses left.
    Excellent. See you there.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Thank you! I have signed myself and my son up! He's been wanting to do one of these events for a while!
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidvt View Post
    Thank you! I have signed myself and my son up! He's been wanting to do one of these events for a while!
    Thank you!
    Great!!! See you gentlemen there

User Info Menu

I just signed up! Super excited to start getting some formal rifle training. Thank you AA Optics for hosting and sponsoring. I’ve been wanting to sign up for RR training, there’s no excuse to miss this

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast