Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Not to sound like an advertisement but this is why I like to help with Revere's Riders. "We" are all pretty excited about thinking outside the box with different event types. This event is a great example of an alternative event. It isn't really the typical marksmanship training event, not modeled around a competition type setup... More of a "meet and greet" + history + (my favorite) opportunity to shoot someone else's guns!
    I'll be there, hope to see a lot of you there.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Hop

User Info Menu

Bump for some more info.

Yes, enough ammo will be provided to fire each rifle & is INCLUDED in the ticket price. My last count is 71 rounds. The only rifle with less than 5 rounds right now is the rare and expensive to shoot Type 99 Arisaka 7.7 Jap (3 rounds @ ~$1.70 each). Additional ammo will be available day of the shoot, time permitting, rifles still working, etc...

All the ammo is new production, mostly PPU. Since I get to clean all these after the event, and don't know when I'll get around to doing it, I'm not using mil-surp, reloads or any type of corrosive ammo.

Most of the targets will be steel. I'll have a couple large paper targets to help zero in your shots.

User Info Menu

If you're on the fence about a Garand, make sure you're at this event. Since there will be firearms safety and marksmanship instruction, this will fit the requirements for the CMP certificate and you can check the box for ordering a US Rifle, Caliber .30, Model 1 right to your front door. MURICA!!!!

Hop

User Info Menu

Bump for bruised shoulders!

Hop

User Info Menu

Quick question for y'all.

Would anyone be interested in a low cost US Rifle only ticket pack? It is D-Day after all.

Feel the thump of a 30-06 & the kiss of a 30 carbine. Ring steel out to 200 yards.

The following would be available at a much lower price:
    M1 Garand
    M1 carbine
    Model of 1917 30 caliber
    Model 1903A3

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

Hop

User Info Menu

We're about 3 weeks out. The rough head count is ~8. Plenty of room left for some shooters.

PM me if you would like a lower cost option ticket. We're happy to help get you behind a rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2