• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Jake Woodcock (308jake and Revere's Riders VP) and Phil Brown (Marty Brown Memorial Event Director) sat down to talk about the upcoming Marty Brown Memorial Open (MBMO) event on Aug. 3-4 in Bedford, IN. You can listen to the radio segment at the Revere’s Riders Talk Marty Brown Memorial Open with Guy Relford post on the Revere's Riders website.

The MBMO is a charitable event in honor of one of Revere's Riders instructors, Marty Brown, to raise money in support of women diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Marty passed in 2017 after a 40 month battle with ovarian cancer. 50-75% of the funds raised during the event will be going to Ovar'coming Together, an Indianapolis-based ovarian cancer non-profit support group. The remainder of the funds will go to Revere's Riders (also a non-profit 100% volunteer organization if you weren't already aware) to provide support for our ongoing firearms training events.

We have received over $10,000 worth of donations from over FIFTY companies for the MBMO. EVERYTHING will be either given away as part of your ticket purchase to the event, available in our silent auction or awarded as prizes in our skills competition. Below is a SMALL sample of what we have:

• Mossberg International Silver Reserve II 20g Over/Under youth model shotgun
    • CVA Optima V2 Stainless Steel Muzzleloading Rifle in .50 caliber
    • IWI Jericho J941PL4 Pistol in .40 S&W
    • Taurus G2c Pistol in 9x19mm
    • SIGNED Ted Nugent memoribilia
    • Voodoo Tactical rifle cases, pistol cases and backpacks
    • Vortex Optics riflescopes and binoculars
    • Much, MUCH more...

See the complete list of items on the 2019 Marty Brown Memorial Open Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions page of the Revere's Riders website. Just the value of the "swag bag" that each participant will receive along with a random gift is likely to be MORE than your ticket cost for this event. If your gift isn't something you want, hustle a trade with someone else at the event for something you do want or just put it up for sale in the INGO classifieds!

Tickets are available here: Inaugural Marty Brown Memorial Open (Bedford, IN)

We also have a block of rooms set aside at the Bedford Holiday Inn. Hotel rooms are at a premium this weekend so make sure you get your reservation in now before the reserved block of rooms are release on July 15th.

We are expecting tickets to sell out soon, so don't wait until the last minute and be disappointed...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Think of it this way guys. There are only 45 slots available at 200 dollars per ticket, and over 10k given away. Every shooter gets a "swag bag" worth 95 dollars. At 10k in prizes (way low number I've seen the list), and 45 slots you can easily do the math and see that on average each shooter will walk away with 222.22 dollars in prizes on top of the 95 dollar swag bag, free instruction, free lunch, donating to a good cause.

I thought I had the secret sauce figured out earlier this year with free shooting. Everyone likes free. The organizer's here figured a way to expand on that by PAYING YOU TO GO. I've seen all the prizes, and the firearms industry really stepped it up here. Getting donation's for a cancer cause is easy, because no matter where you stand on any issues, or what walk of life you come from, I've yet to meet one person that loves cancer.

Do the math, and sign up quick before everyone catch's on, and the slots are gone.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Think of it this way guys. There are only 45 slots available at 200 dollars per ticket, and over 10k given away. Every shooter gets a "swag bag" worth 95 dollars. At 10k in prizes (way low number I've seen the list), and 45 slots you can easily do the math and see that on average each shooter will walk away with 222.22 dollars in prizes on top of the 95 dollar swag bag, free instruction, free lunch, donating to a good cause.

I thought I had the secret sauce figured out earlier this year with free shooting. Everyone likes free. The organizer's here figured a way to expand on that by PAYING YOU TO GO. I've seen all the prizes, and the firearms industry really stepped it up here. Getting donation's for a cancer cause is easy, because no matter where you stand on any issues, or what walk of life you come from, I've yet to meet one person that loves cancer.

Do the math, and sign up quick before everyone catch's on, and the slots are gone.

What Alan said is the TRUTH!!!

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    No Joke guys. 50% of the attendees are going to PROFIT from taking part in this event. Get PAID to come and shoot.

Top Bottom