• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Are there any plans for a Basic Pistol course in Crawfordsville? I've been checking the events pretty often and I've seen a few scattered around other areas, but none in Crawfordsville.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have no personal affiliation with Revere's Riders, but I do know that the Crawfordsville Gun Club is no longer amenable to hosting training events. It's unlikely that you'll see any such training there in the foreseeable future.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Seriously? That is not cool. We've been to several there, both Appleseed and Revere's Riders. No wonder I haven't seen any events listed for that location lately. Everything else is so far away... :(

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    RR needs control of the firing line for safety reasons. RR only had 2, maybe 3 events per year there and those weren't even two day, just one. A few disgruntled members complained to the board and get all future events cancelled.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Seelyville will be your closest venue. It’s just east of Terre Haute but there are no more basic pistol events there this year. There’s only one more basic pistol class this year and that’s in Nashville, IN.

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    :xmad:

OK, so where do the ex-Crawfordsville instructors go now? What's closest to Crawfordsville?

There is Seelyville, Marion County Fish and Game, Richmond and Nashville....maybe some other locations in 2020. Unfortunately Crawfordsville is not allowing training courses any longer.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    The Linden Conservation Club, just north of Linden would be about a 10 minute drive from the north end of C-ville. They host Len Halascsak's Line of Defense training. You can check the club's calendar at "lindencc.org" or contact Len at "lineofdefensetraing@gmail.com". You do not need to be a club member to take training courses, if you are, you do get a discount.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    The Linden Conservation Club, just north of Linden would be about a 10 minute drive from the north end of C-ville. They host Len Halascsak's Line of Defense training. You can check the club's calendar at "lindencc.org" or contact Len at "lineofdefensetraing@gmail.com". You do not need to be a club member to take training courses, if you are, you do get a discount.

We're in the North Montgomery school district, so Linden isn't too far at all... although I don't know where the Conservation Club is. I'll check out the site. Thanks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We're in the North Montgomery school district, so Linden isn't too far at all... although I don't know where the Conservation Club is. I'll check out the site. Thanks.

They have a web site LINDENCC and there is a sign on US-231 on the east side of the road. It's actually closer to Romney and is just inside of Tippecanoe Co.

611 E, 1300 S
    Romney, IN 47981

Top Bottom