Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

I have butterflies! 2 days, Camp Atterbury, shooting out to 400yds possibly 500yds, good company, backdrop only a military base can provide (FA 50 cal, Warthog strafing runs, artillery fire...) what else could you want in a weekend?
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Day two getting ready to start. LWRC complete upper womb by INGO’s hammerd13 Huzzah and top score for the day to INgO’s rosejm. The rest of us seeking redemption today and more cookies, swag and prizes.

User Info Menu

Hammer Time!

Dropped 2 (again ), to pass along BOTH the RRA build kit & the Highscore trophy to hammerd13
    Had his **** wired on right all weekend long.

Don't let him play it down, it takes a pile of skill to clean up this way.
    He'll hit every target downrange, right where it counts.

User Info Menu

It was a pleasure, and honor, to participate with everyone this weekend for this worthy cause. Weather was really comfortable to boot! We had an excellent bunch of squared-away riflemen...I learned a TON from many of you - much appreciated.

A special thank you to all the volunteers and the countless hours you contributed to make this happen. I know that some good will definitely come out of all your efforts!!

I'll proudly display the high-score trophy, until next year's event. Make sure you bring your A-game in 2020 though, 'cause I'm kind of fond of UL's handy work ;-)
    “The most deadly thing on a battlefield is one well-aimed shot.” — Sgt. Carlos Hathcock

Plinker

User Info Menu

As always, I had a great time at Atterbury, and it was great seeing all you fine riflemen and riflewomen again. And we raised a heap of money to fight ovarian cancer research. Personally, my Atterbury curse was broken when a shot a 38 with my bolt gun on the last qualifier of the weekend (one miss on stage 2 and one round left in the chamber when time ran out). My past curse has consisted of rifles that, while running perfectly here in Kentucky, ALWAYS malfunctioned at Atterbury. No more! Enjoy the trophy, Hammer, you earned and deserve it!
    Revere's Riders - "Every American Choosing Liberty, Every Day"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unbridled Liberty View Post
    As always, I had a great time at Atterbury, and it was great seeing all you fine riflemen and riflewomen again. And we raised a heap of money to fight ovarian cancer research. Personally, my Atterbury curse was broken when a shot a 38 with my bolt gun on the last qualifier of the weekend (one miss on stage 2 and one round left in the chamber when time ran out). My past curse has consisted of rifles that, while running perfectly here in Kentucky, ALWAYS malfunctioned at Atterbury. No more! Enjoy the trophy, Hammer, you earned and deserve it!

Will do UL! Thank you!!
    “The most deadly thing on a battlefield is one well-aimed shot.” — Sgt. Carlos Hathcock

Plinker

User Info Menu

Oh, and a big thanks to rosejm for allowing me to "share" his target, and thanks to Marc for lending me his tool kit! Kudos to Phil and Bruce for having the targets set up and ready to go for Saturday morning. I've seen it take a dozen and a half (or more) people a good hour to prepare these, and these two guys did it by themselves on Friday. Bravo Zulu!
    Revere's Riders - "Every American Choosing Liberty, Every Day"

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wow!

Great Job hammerd13!

Your my hero!
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    Wow!

Great Job hammerd13!

Your my hero!

Thanks Brad! You would have really enjoyed this event and we would have loved having you there. I think everyone came away with more knowledge and we managed to raise a bit more money for a great cause. You should try to make it next year.

I'd been to Atterbury a couple of times prior, but staying overnight on base was a first for me. Great experience! I'm now shopping for Humvees!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast