• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Just an FYI to everyone that we have started the process of migrating our web hosting services to KnownHost this morning (11/19/2019). The transition should be mostly seamless for website visitors, but if you do notice any issues please send details to webmaster@reveresriders.org (me) or to bruce@cardinalacres.com if the issue is email related and webmaster@reveresriders.org is broken. There will likely be a few issues that will crop up with a large migration such as this, but the result should be vastly improved site reliability and speed.

Thanks!

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Website and Green Dragon Tavern are up and running on the new server at this point in time. Working on resolving email connectivity issues next...

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Email should now also be functioning normally provided that your local DNS cache has been updated (it should have). If you did not respond to my earlier email concerning the website migration and request for your email password, I probably set a new password for your email account (I can't retrieve an existing email account password and I don't keep records of all @reveresriders.org email account passwords).

If anyone with a Revere's Riders email address is having any issues, please contact me at webmaster@reveresriders.org or bruce@cardinalacres.com.

Top Bottom