Join INGunOwners For Free
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Web Hosting Migration

Just an FYI to everyone that we have started the process of migrating our web hosting services to KnownHost this morning (11/19/2019). The transition should be mostly seamless for website visitors, but if you do notice any issues please send details to webmaster@reveresriders.org (me) or to bruce@cardinalacres.com if the issue is email related and webmaster@reveresriders.org is broken. There will likely be a few issues that will crop up with a large migration such as this, but the result should be vastly improved site reliability and speed.

Thanks!

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Website and Green Dragon Tavern are up and running on the new server at this point in time. Working on resolving email connectivity issues next...

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Email should now also be functioning normally provided that your local DNS cache has been updated (it should have). If you did not respond to my earlier email concerning the website migration and request for your email password, I probably set a new password for your email account (I can't retrieve an existing email account password and I don't keep records of all @reveresriders.org email account passwords).

If anyone with a Revere's Riders email address is having any issues, please contact me at webmaster@reveresriders.org or bruce@cardinalacres.com.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated

Marksman

User Info Menu

For anyone having difficulty with their @reveresriders.org email address, please read this post on the Green Dragon Tavern first: Getting Your Email from the Old Revere's Riders server. If you still are having difficulties, then send me an email and I will help get it sorted out.

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    Well Regulated