Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    This event is still on the books, right? I just got my ticket last week and am looking forward to it, viruses be damned.
    We are monitoring the situation, and currently we have every intention of having the event next weekend. Things would have to drastically worsen for this to be cancelled. That being said, anyone who is uncomfortable with attending or sick, we will either issue a full refund or credit for future training. Please if you are sick, do not attend as we are cognizant of the health and well being of others.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Always a blast training with the INGO/RR/ACT crew! Glad you are up to hang out with Asians amidst C19

Weather forecast looking cool & dry!

Cool. Looking forward to sharing the line with you again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brchixwing View Post
    Always a blast training with the INGO/RR/ACT crew! Glad you are up to hang out with Asians amidst C19

Weather forecast looking cool & dry!
    I just spit coffee everywhere...thanks for the laugh buddy. See ya next Saturday, and donít forget the optic for AK.

Plinker

User Info Menu

You're welcome! No joke, we got an Asian teacher and an Asian student! Will definitely bring the optic & mount!

Quote Originally Posted by 308jake View Post
    I just spit coffee everywhere...thanks for the laugh buddy. See ya next Saturday, and donít forget the optic for AK.

User Info Menu

See everyone Saturday morning by 0800.

User Info Menu

Pistol is lubed up and the range bag is packed. Hopefully the gestapo hasn't set up road blocks along I-70 yet.
    I wouldn't carry a .380 in my ass if there was room in there for a tug boat. - Clint Smith

Plinker

User Info Menu

Great shooting with you again!

Thanks again RR & ACT for another awesome class! Always learn a ton when I train with you! Today's class helped me highlight flaws in my shooting, definitely need to improve how I throttle between precision and speed. Looking forward to your next training!

Pistol is lubed up and the range bag is packed. Hopefully the gestapo hasn't set up road blocks along I-70 yet.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I very much enjoyed "working" this event. I always learn so much by being a volunteer and the fellowship is priceless. I would like to encourage each of you to join Revere's Riders as a volunteer. Each and every one of you would be a much valued part of our team. There are many perks and always a lot of fun. If interested, please fill out our online Volunteer Application https://www.reveresriders.org/take-action/volunteer/. If volunteering isn't your gig, we most definitely encourage a membership https://www.reveresriders.org/about-...p-information/. We sincerely appreciate your support in any form!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2