Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Defensive Pistol 145 with ACT March 21

Basic defensive pistol is back for 2020. Reveres Riders and John Viray of ACT have teamed up to offer this course. Sign up at https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...seelyville-in/. There are only 12 spots available to ensure plenty of 1 on 1 instruction.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

ACT is truly excited about our partnership with RR. We tried a couple of classes last year just to see, and the response was quite positive. We'll be adding another pistol course this year and hopefully more in the future.
    Rifleman
    NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    USPSA NROI

Adaptive Consulting & Training
    Riley Conservation Club

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To Prevail...you must ACT!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by obijohn View Post
    ACT is truly excited about our partnership with RR. We tried a couple of classes last year just to see, and the response was quite positive. We'll be adding another pistol course this year and hopefully more in the future.
    The feelings are mutual Obijohn. Last year was a success by all measures and we are looking forward to this year's Pistol 145 and the new Pistol 209 defensive pistol courses.

If you have a firearm for self-defense purposes (and probably if you just own a firearm, period), you will be well-served by taking either of the collaborative RR/ACT defensive pistol courses. If our courses don't suit your purposes, find another qualified firearms instructor and take their course(s). The worst possible thing to do is to not devote time to train with your firearm...

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Plinker

User Info Menu

Have taken this class with ACT & RR, great no BS class with tons of practical drills. John is an awesome instructor, spends a lot of time correcting bad habits/form and also tailoring the course to your skill level. This class definitely made me a better shooter last time I took it, planning on taking it again!

User Info Menu

I'll have to miss the one in March. It is an implementation weekend at work.

But, Kathy, Jen and I are planning on doing both of John's events in the Spring.

We'll be doing our "Hank Drills" over the summer so that we'll be ready!

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    ATM and I consider INGO Planet Fitness for our noggins....

User Info Menu

What a great way to knock off the winter rust and refine your skills or learn some new ones. There are a few spots still available.

User Info Menu

So who’s in?