Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Basic Pistol 100 - October 10, 2020 at Atlanta Conservation Club

Plinker

User Info Menu

C'mon - who wants the last ticket? Class will run smoother with a nice even number of participants If you are short on ammo, our volunteers might be able to help (as individuals) with small amounts.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I am an experienced shooter and ACC member who has a buddy that I have been teaching the basics. I just discovered this event. My buddy's wife is seriously ill and he may not be able to attend. But if he can attend, would you take 2 more?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dekindy View Post
    I am an experienced shooter and ACC member who has a buddy that I have been teaching the basics. I just discovered this event. My buddy's wife is seriously ill and he may not be able to attend. But if he can attend, would you take 2 more?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, no. We are capped at 16 and are set up for a limited number of shooters per table and per "relay". 15 tickets are already sold.

Please keep an eye out for our 2021 classes. We try to do 3 basic pistol events between May and October. If you go to our website, you can sign up for our newsletter and upcoming events mailings. https://www.reveresriders.org/

Thank you for your interest. I hope everything turns out ok for your buddy and his wife. These are certainly difficult times, to say the least.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm in. See you all Saturday.

User Info Menu

Great day to go shooting.
    Thanks to all that came out and participated and to all the volunteers.
    Covid19 may have put a cog in the works for classes lately but standby for upcoming 2021 classes.
    New shooters, old and older shooters made up the mix! Proof it’s never too late to either start or to take shooting back up.
    Hope to see you on the line.
    Nigel

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Great day to go shooting.
    Thanks to all that came out and participated and to all the volunteers.
    Covid19 may have put a cog in the works for classes lately but standby for upcoming 2021 classes.
    New shooters, old and older shooters made up the mix! Proof it’s never too late to either start or to take shooting back up.
    Hope to see you on the line.
    Nigel

Great meeting you all today. And what a great day we were given! Thanks to all the volunteers.

Looking forward to next time.

aR

Plinker

User Info Menu

What a beautiful day! Another awesome group of students and as always I enjoyed working alongside of my fellow Riders!

Thank you all for making this a successful event!

Plinker

User Info Menu

to the shoot leader and volunteers

thanks to you for helping make it a safe.....yet fun(and funny) time! Love your sense of humor!! I learned so much....and had never taken a handgun marksmanship class. I am looking forward to practicing and trying all the things i learned and forming a combination that works for me. thanks again to you and all the volunteers!!!
    Peace through superior firepower

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2