• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Anyone else going to brave the cold weather and shoot at the last USPSA match of the year at Atlanta? I going back and forth between shooting single stack and limited.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Well, so much for shooting single stack. I guess it will be limited for me. LOL

So much a battle of C class shooters in SS.

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I am interested in going.. I need to get to the range and meet some guys if nothing else. What are the hours and what do I need.. i.e. how much ammo.etc.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

132 rounds minimum. Plan on at least 150-175.

Equipment - servicible and safe auto 9x19mm or larger, 6-shot revolver 38 spl or larger. At least 4 standard capacity magazines for autos or 6 10-round magazines, or 6-8 speedloaders for wheelguns. All holsters must safely retain the pistol and cover the trigger guard. Belts must past through belt loops (exception made for ladies). Magazine holders on belt for reloads. Eye and ear protection are mandatory at all times.

Here's a video of a typical stage shot by Ben Stoeger, USPSA Grand Master Production Class - finished 3rd at the USPSA Production Nationals

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNAfn_pcHHU[/ame]

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    Ben is pretty decent with that stock Beretta of his... he sure did clean that star pretty quick.

I was considering shooting the Atlanta match, but I think I'm going to hold off and reload some ammo instead. I'm pretty low.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Chefcook, I could bring you a few extra 1911 mags 4 the match. The will be for government model so they will take out a little from the bottom and give you an extra round.

notasccrmom, we a getting low in Indiana matches for the year.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Matt ... bring your single stack to Terre Haute next Sunday!

Also, single stack division is getting HUGE at South Central.

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell

Yeah, I know, but I'm shooting Riley for sure next weekend and South Central in December. I'm only sitting on enough loaded ammo for one match, and I don't think I'll have the time to reload any before next weekend. Worst case scenario I could buy some WWB and shoot that, but I'd really rather not.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Yeah, I know, but I'm shooting Riley for sure next weekend and South Central in December. I'm only sitting on enough loaded ammo for one match, and I don't think I'll have the time to reload any before next weekend. Worst case scenario I could buy some WWB and shoot that, but I'd really rather not.

Don't be afraid of the white box. You can load ammo all winter. I am leaving between 7-7:15 let me know.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Chefcook, I could bring you a few extra 1911 mags 4 the match. The will be for government model so they will take out a little from the bottom and give you an extra round.

Thank You so much..I'm going to do my best to get up there. I dought ill be able to shoot. I am just getting back into the sport after 17 years. I Bought my first black gun last week and I'm just not geared yet I need allot of stuff... But I do wanna meet some of the guys and get some advice on some equipment options. I used to shoot IPSC I've watched videos and read the rules for USPSA and 3 gun. And have wanted to get into it for a few years. Hell my colts in a uncle mikes sidekick....etc.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Thank You so much..I'm going to do my best to get up there. I dought ill be able to shoot. I am just getting back into the sport after 17 years. I Bought my first black gun last week and I'm just not geared yet I need allot of stuff... But I do wanna meet some of the guys and get some advice on some equipment options. I used to shoot IPSC I've watched videos and read the rules for USPSA and 3 gun. And have wanted to get into it for a few years. Hell my colts in a uncle mikes sidekick....etc.

I can bring you a blade-tech holster and some mag holders for that 1911 if you need them.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I can bring you a blade-tech holster and some mag holders for that 1911 if you need them.

Ok Ill be there Ill have to get some ammo somewhere Is it available at the club?? All I have right now is 50 or 75 rounds of good keeper reloads and I no longer have my reloading stuff. Ill check on that tonight. Just so long as nobody teases me for shootin junk... Ill be the short fat white dude looks kinda like my avatar with a beard lol... Im drivin a black 2007 poniac G-5.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok Ill be there Ill have to get some ammo somewhere Is it available at the club?? All I have right now is 50 or 75 rounds of good keeper reloads and I no longer have my reloading stuff. Ill check on that tonight. Just so long as nobody teases me for shootin junk... Ill be the short fat white dude looks kinda like my avatar with a beard lol... Im drivin a black 2007 poniac G-5.

The club does not have ammo available. There is a Wal-Mart at 146th & Meridian.

Top Bottom