• ...and so much more!
  • Jdrex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Brownsburg, USA
    Twin Bridges

I have been told about Twin Bridges Skeet Club near the Hendricks County Dump in Danville. They are open and I have heard pretty reasonable. I may try them as well.

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    About the only place that sounds like what you are describing is someplace I saw on CR 100 N over near New Winchester. Looks like a trap/skeet shooting range when you drive by. Never have seen it open or being used. I haven't been by it in years, mostly because I'm not pulling wagons of corn or beans to the elavator at New Winchester for a LONG while.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    About the only place that sounds like what you are describing is someplace I saw on CR 100 N over near New Winchester. Looks like a trap/skeet shooting range when you drive by. Never have seen it open or being used. I haven't been by it in years, mostly because I'm not pulling wagons of corn or beans to the elavator at New Winchester for a LONG while.

That address looks right. Supposedly it only operated 3 days a week. I'm just going to go out there tomorrow and check.

MadCity Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Greencastle
    The owner of Clear Creek is Jay Mendenhall. He is a great guy and has been active in Indiana sporting clays for many years. Clear Creek actually hosted the state sporting clays championship back in...1999?

Jay is a full time farmer and his wife now has a catering business that consumes some of his time, so he's not put a lot of time into the course. His facility offers (or used to offer) 5-stand and a sporting clays course.

I have his mobile phone number and I can tell you where he lives (really close to the club). PM me if you want and I can hook you up with the info.

ETA: http://www.shootclearcreek.com/Default.htm
    look for his mobile phone number on this ^ site. The map is a little off (CR 100 N is only 1 mile north of US 36, and the club is only 1.3 miles west of SR 75), but that's the place.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    The owner of Clear Creek is Jay Mendenhall. He is a great guy and has been active in Indiana sporting clays for many years. Clear Creek actually hosted the state sporting clays championship back in...1999?

Jay is a full time farmer and his wife now has a catering business that consumes some of his time, so he's not put a lot of time into the course. His facility offers (or used to offer) 5-stand and a sporting clays course.

I have his mobile phone number and I can tell you where he lives (really close to the club). PM me if you want and I can hook you up with the info.

ETA: Clear Creek Sporting Clays
    look for his mobile phone number on this ^ site. The map is a little off (CR 100 N is only 1 mile north of US 36, and the club is only 1.3 miles west of SR 75), but that's the place.

Thanks! I'll give him a call. It says closed for winter, but my fingers are cross.

MadCity Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Greencastle
    The website does say that, but I don't think it's been updated for several winters now.

If you do talk to Jay, tell him that Alan Ball says hello. Also, if you're looking for someone to shoot clay birds with in the area, send me a meesage.

Top Bottom