• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Lets play darts! 15 rounds, standing, 2 hands, iron sights, centerfire pistol at 25 feet. Add up points like you would for a regular darts game. Center circle is 50. Triple points for shots in inner ring (not bullseye but the smaller of the 2 colored circles on the board), double points for outer most ring. Score where largest % of bullet hole is except for bullseye, double, and triple rings. These are scored as you touch it, you got it.

20041.jpg

Print below

http://targetz.com/targetzlib/20041.pdf

Good luck!!

Last edited:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Okay, I learned a few things doing this today:
    1. Do use a .45 when the rules say you get points for a Bullseye if you break the line :)
    2. Don't shoot for a score at 6:00pm in January when there is hardly any light.
    3. I still don't like fiber optic front sights

Only had that time available to shoot the target, as I was at a family member's range and am now back in Bloomington.

Gun was a STI Spartan .45 with Harrison Design plain black fixed rear sight
    Here it is, I got 429 when I added it up. I just counted the holes that were obviously not touching the bul and scores them and then filled in the other scores with 50 as they broke the line for the bul.
    darts.jpg

Here is how I scored it:
    dartsscore.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I went ahead and tried this today with a 9mm I put together but I am not clear on the scoring.

Picture.jpg

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I went ahead and tried this today with a 9mm I put together but I am not clear on the scoring.

Picture.jpg
    I got 589 on that one. I am assuming that you fired all 15 shots and hit the paper with all of them so I took 15 shots minus the 4 that are not in the bull gives you (11 x 50) + 12 + 8 + 16 + 3 = 589

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    I really enjoyed this target. Trying to hit certain spots of the target for a higher point total , instead of center mass was very challenging. This was shot at Freedom Arms Thusday afternoon with a HK USP9. Total was 291. Hope there are more of theses type matches here, very enjoyable :ingo:

dartsroundtwo.jpg

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    My printer didn't like that target; will have to print one out at work tomorrow. Was hoping to shoot this one at the same time as the Round One target I submitted earlier today, but I guess it'll have to wait till later this week. Fun Stuff! Thanks for starting these threads!

Top Bottom