• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Where the hell can I find one at a decent price. I'm not going to wear it more than a couple of matches, but I need to get my hands on one. Anybody else on the STI program? Where did you get your shirt?

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OK, gonna bring this back up for a refresh. Thought I had a line on something, but it doesn't look like it. Midway has something that I can use, but they don't have any in stock and wont for a few weeks it looks like. Anybody got an XL-ish shirt that a guy could buy for on the cheap or even just borrow for 2 matches?

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    OK, gonna bring this back up for a refresh. Thought I had a line on something, but it doesn't look like it. Midway has something that I can use, but they don't have any in stock and wont for a few weeks it looks like. Anybody got an XL-ish shirt that a guy could buy for on the cheap or even just borrow for 2 matches?

Cory, I don;t have a Tech Wear or G2 STI shirt, but I have the Polo Shirt that will work for what you want. It shrank or I grew. I am choosing the first.

It is in an XL if you want I will let you have. Only wore 3 times.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Cory, I don;t have a Tech Wear or G2 STI shirt, but I have the Polo Shirt that will work for what you want. It shrank or I grew. I am choosing the first.

It is in an XL if you want I will let you have. Only wore 3 times.

Sounds good. I don't need a techwear type shirt. Just something to satisfy the Contigency program. I'm going to try to come down to the USPSA match at ACC this weekend, not sure if my schedule will let me yet.

Top Bottom