• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 100Xkid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    kokomo area
    OK, I know that my question will be subjective and I will get opinions.
    What is the best multigun range in Indiana?
    I am in Kokomo and have several friends that want to start 3 gun or multigun. I want to take them to a good place to get them on the right track.
    Thanks
    Mike:draw:

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Come out to Atlanta tomorrow to watch if nothing else. Pretty late to try getting gear together now! But really Atlanta is a stones throw away from kokomo...

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    +1 on Indianaslim's recommendation! Come out and shoot! I just showed up for an event last year without any prior 3-gun experience and had a great time. You will learn a lot and feel more comfortable with your weapons.;)

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    OK, I know that my question will be subjective and I will get opinions.
    What is the best multigun range in Indiana?
    I am in Kokomo and have several friends that want to start 3 gun or multigun. I want to take them to a good place to get them on the right track.
    Thanks
    Mike:draw:

This makes it sound like your familiar with MG and they arent? If you have any experience with it, teach them the basics of safety and bring them to a match.

And dont listen to Slim. He shoots a duck gun in MG matches for goodness sake!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    This makes it sound like your familiar with MG and they arent? If you have any experience with it, teach them the basics of safety and bring them to a match.

And dont listen to Slim. He shoots a duck gun in MG matches for goodness sake!

Id surely miss less with one of dem faaaaaaancy benellis!

Ummm... my Benelli is a duck gun?!?!?!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Ummm... my Benelli is a duck gun?!?!?!

They all make fun of my 28" barreled camo beretta......until they see it run, at which point they secretly wish they were the proud owner of aforementioned boolit thrower. SERVED_USMC is probably the most guilty of this. I'm pretty sure he goes home and yells at his Benny Hill enhanced M2 to be more like a "crappy duck gun".....

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'm picturing you in a stained wife beater dry firing and quacking.....now I won't be able to sleep the rest of the week.....thanks.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    They all make fun of my 28" barreled camo beretta......until they see it run, at which point they secretly wish they were the proud owner of aforementioned boolit thrower. SERVED_USMC is probably the most guilty of this. I'm pretty sure he goes home and yells at his Benny Hill enhanced M2 to be more like a "crappy duck gun".....

Trust me. If my Urika 2 could accept a mag extension, it would be with me also.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette

I am with you Indianaslim!! I use my Duck/goose gun too. Ya know, one of those Beretta Extrema IIs. :rockwoot:

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    I can't shoot a shotgun if it isn't camo... and even if I could, I'd refuse.

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    I thought I saw a black gun when you blew the Tac Optics class out of the water last weekend?

Black mag tube, maybe? If not, then I don't know, must be thinking of somebody else because I've never run a black shotty for 3-Gun... been shooting the same camo Benelli since '08, and before that, a wood stocked 1100.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom