• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    A big thanks for all the hard work by the Indiana Multi-gun guys in preparation for tomorrow's start of the 3-gun series at ACC. Looks like the weather will cooperate and it's "game-on!":D

Hope I'm not the only guy shooting with an AK... would like to see some others.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Awesome turnout today!!!! And I'm glad the weather cooperated. Never thought I would get sunburnt in march! Haha. Hope everyone had a good time. I know I did.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Thanks a ton to all who made it out today. I hope to keep up the good work at the rest of my ACC matches and will be helping Tony and Wildcat with his.

pranavdc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Thanks for a Great first match in 3-gun today!! Can't wait for the next! Had a great squad and made some new friends!! Bravo!!

Cheers!

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    thank you guys for putting on such a great event. i had a blast yesterday, like was said above, i cant believe i got a sunburn in march. cant wait till the next event.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Due to the one week arbitration, we have a few people with questions. We took them down while we work on solving the issues. This stems back to the other thread and the problem with unreadable hand writing.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    we are still sorting thru the issues.

Score sheets worn't filled out correctly period and its a bigger mess than initially thought.

We'll be going over how to properly fill them out at the next event. We'll be able to have scores up with in a few days then from there on out.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    right on, not entirely concerned, as i know i was nowhere near competitive with the people who do this a lot, just kinda curious. thanks for all your hard work.

Top Bottom