Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

This coming Sunday, March 18, 2012, is the first matchof the season at WVPPS. Set-up will begin at 8am sharp. Any and all help willbe greatly appreciated. Registration opens at 9:15 and closes at 10:40am.Shooters meeting to follow registration and hammer down at 11:00am sharp. Costis $20 for non-WVPPS members and $17 for WVPPS members. The WVPPS point series costs$25 for the year, and enters the member in the point series for a plaque, prizemoney and a gun drawing at the end of the year.

There will be six stages, 150 rounds, the classifierwill be Steeler standards. Hope to see you all on the range on Sunday.

Daturbokat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Clayton IN
    I just finished building an Open Glock. I plan to attend this match and see if it runs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather... See ya'll there!

direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    Coach, I will be in San Francisco (Chaneys original home town) Wednesday & Thursday, plan on being back late Friday afternoon. I will be at your class on Saturday & the Match on Sunday.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Turning?????????????

No time for this stuff, 68 degrees.....on my way to practice.

Normally I would be practicing right along with you.
    The foot is feeling better so I hit the gym this morning,it's been 5 days since the last work out. I got through the upper body routine but after about 2 minutes on the treadmill I called it quits:xmad:. Getting old sucks, back to the ice and rest.I hope to be able to make it through the league shoot on Saturday and the match on Sunday. We shall see, I will be in attendance limping or not.

Top Bottom