• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    I shot their "fundraiser" match last year. I know they were going through some legal matters with the town, and Im not to sure how that turned out (if anything yet). Its a nice range and Id like to see some stuff there this year. Any chance of that happening?

:dunno:

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Does not look like the issues with the township have been resolved. The Coloma USPSA page has a statement where all pistol bays are closed due to court order. MI22 still shows active on the USPSA site though. Not sure if the have reaffiliated their club. If USPSA is a no go I imagine multigun will suffer the same fate.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Does not look like the issues with the township have been resolved. The Coloma USPSA page has a statement where all pistol bays are closed due to court order. MI22 still shows active on the USPSA site though. Not sure if the have reaffiliated their club. If USPSA is a no go I imagine multigun will suffer the same fate.

What a shame. Hopefully they can get it all taken care of.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    As an FYI, Bend of the River in Niles has USPSA the 4th Sunday of the month.

The first 3 gun match will be April 29. With no match in May because of Mother's Day. June-October match's awaiting confirmation by the BOD on the dates.

Top Bottom