Where to shoot/fishers,westfield,noblesville?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THolland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I live in fishers and have all my life. I have worked and shot at the gun club,made too many treks out to wilber wright shooting range for sight in and just to put some lead down range. Now I'm looking for a range to do shooting for all the diffrent shooting sports, ranges that are already set up in some form or the ability to be set up in some form to practice the type of shooting that you encounter in the matches.

Where do you guys that live on this side of town go to do this type of shooting?

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I'm aware of Atlanta and Hamilton County Fish and Game. There is Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club up in Pendleton. These are all private ranges and I've only shot at FCVCC - and you cannot set up steel targets there, so although it's z very nice range, it may not be what you are looking for. I live in Fishers and I'm a member over at Marion Cohnty Fish and Game. I love that range, and for me because if where I live, it's as fast to get to as either Hamilton County Fish and Game in Noblesville, or Atlanta. I wish there were more choices, and MAN do I wish Indiana Gun Club would open up a few pistol bays...

THolland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    rockhopper, they use to have rifle ranges along time ago but, as with most stuff the stupidity of some messed it up for the rest of us.

Does marion co. give you the ability to set up targets paper or steel in a way that you can practice shooting 3 gun,uspsa style stages

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    rockhopper, they use to have rifle ranges along time ago but, as with most stuff the stupidity of some messed it up for the rest of us.

Does marion co. give you the ability to set up targets paper or steel in a way that you can practice shooting 3 gun,uspsa style stages

There is a USPSA match at Atlanta this Sunday. So to answer your question yes.

Atlanta has a Steel Challenge match on the 3rd Saturday of every month.

If you are talking practice, then you can set up the stages provided you bring your own targets, stands, and steel. I believe Atlanta locks all of their Steel and target stands up in the barn.

Max distance at Atlanta is about 40 yards in the back bay (bay 9?) if you shoot to the corner. So if you are looking at rifle, this may not be the best option unless you have smaller targets to simulate distance

Top Bottom