• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Silver Creek Conservation Club will host thier monthly USPSA match this Sunday, June 10, 2012. Silver Creek Conservation Club is located in Sellersburg, Indiana. Visit our website for directions & additional information Welcome to Silver Creek Conservation Club Final target placement 8:30 am Sunday morning, Hammer down 10:30 am. Sunday morning, any competitor helping with final setup will shoot for $10. Lee will have biscuits and sausage at the club house for sunday mornings setup help. There will be plenty of sausage & biscuits left for competitors arriving early. Registration will be in the club house. Match fee is $20 non members $15 members. Saturday stage setup will begin at 9 am. Saturday stage setup help will shoot the match no charge. Squadding will be organized on the range at bay 5 under the shelter. I will need R.O.'s so anyone volunteering to R.O. will shoot the match for $5. The match will consist of 6 stages, 5 freestyle stages and 1 classifier. Round count is 171. Hope to see you sunday morning. Yes, steel, star, foot activators, swingers & drop turners. I know, I can't seem to get off that 171 round count number.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match today, thanks to Dave and crew. Jared, Mike and myself batteled to a close finish in Production, it's anyone game. Waiting on the scores.

Top Bottom