Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here is the video. Very disappointed in my shooting on two stages in particular. Did a couple of things that I don't think are like me typically. If not for those two things it would have been great results. It was a tough match. One of the toughest I have ever shot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zb0d6btwAk[/ame]

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    It was a tough match.
    I really struggled with the poppers in Stage 1. Slightly recovered after that and ended with 3 mikes on the day. The targets in every nook and cranny were a PIA.
    Processing vids from 5 INGOers, I'll let them link if they want.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    It looks like there were a lot of tight, long shots. It's probably a good thing I didn't make the trip.What were you upset about Coach? It looks like the gun ran great and you seemed to shoot smoothly.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    On stage 2 I had a FTE and two mikes. That is not how I think of myself as a shooter. I had them in the walk through and mentally they were there. After shooting the steel at the corner I told myself to get through the door (speed focus) which I did blow off an appearing target.

On stage 12 the extra shot on the static steel cost me a mike, no shoot as the max trap closed on me in the nick of time. Those were five of my nine penalties. None of my penalties had to happen. So if I could just shoot to my abilities I would have been sitting really well.

It was a tough match with a ton of memory. There were many tight shots. For everything I handled well I stepped in it somewhere elese. Expectations were high and performance did not live up.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If there is a discrepancy between your posted score and your signed ticket, do you email stats?

Depends on when the challenge period ends (or ended). It's usually too late by the time you get home for matches where they announce winners and distribute awards right afterward.

Top Bottom