• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Come out and join us at Wildcat Valley on Sunday, 6-24-2012 for the next match in the Indiana MultiGun Series. It will be a fun and challenging test of your rifle, handgun, and shotgun skills. We will have 6 fun courses of fire.

MATCH DATE: Sunday June 24, 2012
    Shooters' Meeting: 10:15 AM
    Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
    RULES: Indiana Multigun Rules

MATCH FEE: $25 Adult, $15 for juniors with paid adult. Half off for ROs. Half off for Saturday Set Up Crew.

PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE! We are not a bank and do not always have change.

SET-UP: Set-up will be on Saturday before the match. This Saturday, we will get started around 4:00. Please let us know if you can help, even if only for an hour. The more help we get from volunteers, the better the matches will be!

Approximate Round Count:

75 Rifle
    50 Pistol
    50 Birdshot
    2 Slugs

We recommend that you bring double the numbers above to the match. You can always take ammo back home with you, but running out at the match is a bummer!

If you shot one of our Multigun matches before, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. If haven’t shot one of our Multigun matches, you may find this match to be somewhat more demanding than your typical USPSA or IDPA club pistol match— expect some shots to be a bit more technically demanding, and some shooting positions to be a bit more awkward physically.

It will benefit you to know the point of impact (POI) of all 3 of your guns, from contact distance out to approximately 200 yards. Note that pistol caliber carbines are no longer allowed at Wildcat Valley Multigun Matches

Please see our website, IndianaMultiGun.com for more info.

NOTE: that all matches at AtlantaCC and Wildcat Valley are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rack with an open action, and/or an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Im a couple days late, but just wanted to say thank you to the Wildcat and INMG crew for another great match. Even with 6 stages, everything went smooth and a great time was had by all. Thanks to squad 2 for making it an enjoyable day!

:rockwoot:

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Another great match indeed. Things are seeming to run smoother as the season wears on. Can't wait for the next match. Maybe Ill actually practice some with my rifle and maybe even check my zero on my scope, haha.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Another great match indeed. Things are seeming to run smoother as the season wears on. Can't wait for the next match. Maybe Ill actually practice some with my rifle and maybe even check my zero on my scope, haha.

Apparently i need to do little bit of both those things also. A little annoying when you cant hit what your aiming at as close as 200 yards. It's a shame, I was having a good match up until that.

shopgun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I thought the stages were fun , straight forward and challenging. I liked shooting all three guns in that many stages. Gotta find a way to velcro myself to that damn roof though.

Top Bottom