Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Wish I woulda know about SASS a few years ago. Woulda saved a lot of money on golf equipment....lol

User Info Menu

Hey Grizhicks....I want you to know I loaded my first ever holy black cartridge last night and put it down the tube tonight! I want to shoot the Black Powder Guild too. I discovered I need more powder, load was whimpy? Need to at least have a load with some balls.
    Flush Draw Turkey Calls-pots and strikers

User Info Menu

Flush Draw -- Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!! I always knew there was hope for you.
    <====><====><====><===><====>
    Greg / Grizhicks

"A Handlebar Moustache is indeed a glorious facial hair feature. Whether it stands alone or crowns some other form of facial hair, the glory comes from it being a 'Handlebar' and not simply an ordinary moustache." - Schnauzer

User Info Menu

Its almost time for another cowboy shoot! January 4th @ 10 a.m.
    Like a kid in a candy store I will be there.

User Info Menu

I've never heard of NCOWS. What's the difference between that and SASS?

User Info Menu

NCOWS- National Congress of Old West Shootist
    You can read about it at ncows.org
    Its quite a bit different, check it out.
    Well we had a real nice day to shoot our match. The wind was a little cool but all in all it was a great match. We only had 11 shooters brave the cold but enough to get in some trigger time! I shot frontier cartridge for the 1st time and dang that's fun!! The fire sleds make for a nice place to warm up a bit. Back at it 1st Saturday of next month.

User Info Menu

16 degrees below zero. 14" of snow. Nothin' to do but RELOAD! I cleaned my old stained brass, clamped the Lee press onto my desktop, laid out the Big Lube .45 and .44-40 boolits, poured out some Goex FFg, and went to town. I now have 1000 rounds of ammo ready for the spring thaw!

Yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwwwww!

ol' poke

User Info Menu

May 16,17,18 is the 'Thunder in Paradise Pass' shoot. Side matches are Friday the 16th. Main matches will be 12 stages. Black powder guild and smokeless will happen at the same time. Winners will buckle down to 3rd place. BP shooters will shoot stages 1-6 and smokeless will shoot stages 7-12 on Saturday. It will be the reverse on Sunday. There will also be the everlasting cannon wars going on all weekend. We have vendors, Hamilton Dry Goods and Michigan Rattler will definetly be there and Im sure others. We have a big tent rented for the awards banquet. Ought to be a great time. $70 will get you in. Don't miss this as its a precursor to the Ohio State shoot the following weekend. Its gonna be fun!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lookin forward to it! Always a great day in Paradise!

User Info Menu

Hey everybody its the halfwit crip. Cool

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast