Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    At ProTEQ we also have Wild Bunch Matches and Long Range Buffalo Rifle Shoots on the FIRST Saturday of the Month. Check it out on our website...proteq.us The schedule starts in April and runs through October. I'm reserving Novembers 1st & 3rd weekends hoping the club will expand their schedule. Wild Bunch uses the 1911 45acp, Winchester 97 (or model 12), and a lever action rifle. The scenarios are different than CAS with a more open concept of how many rounds are used. The Long Range shoots will run 50 to 150 yards for now, but might lengthen later. All rifle designs pre-1900 are welcome, but the bullets MUST BE LEAD. Scoring will be related to the rifle styles, lever/pump, single action, muzzle loading. We'll begin with paper the first shoot, but try to devise metal / paper variations through out the year. Evil minds are working on that. If you have questions go to the website and / or email me......proteq.us
    "You can't miss, fast enough to win!"

Quote Originally Posted by selinoid44 View Post
    OUTLAW UP-RISIN at Cutters Raiders Paradise Pass Feb 2nd. A bunch of us are shootin all 5 stages in the outlaw catagory.
    Yeah man, I can't wait. Y'all come on out to the range and check it out. It's gonna be awesome!!!

Cowboy's

Glad to see posting on CAS info I need to warm up my 87

Duke Short, are you a SASS member?

Just put me a '73 in my cowboy arsenal, it's gonna be a great addition. Lookin forward to the next match. Hopefully we will have nice sunny day and no wind at Paradise Pass. Always look forward to seeing some vistors there to see the action.
    Flush Draw Turkey Calls-pots and strikers

Ill have to check out some of the places in my area. It would be fun to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by selinoid44 View Post
    Just put me a '73 in my cowboy arsenal, it's gonna be a great addition. Lookin forward to the next match. Hopefully we will have nice sunny day and no wind at Paradise Pass. Always look forward to seeing some vistors there to see the action.
    When are you going to start being a REAL cowboy and shoot blackpowder??????
    <====><====><====><===><====>
    Greg / Grizhicks

"A Handlebar Moustache is indeed a glorious facial hair feature. Whether it stands alone or crowns some other form of facial hair, the glory comes from it being a 'Handlebar' and not simply an ordinary moustache." - Schnauzer

Hey now Grizhicks I aint sure on that one yet. I probably will shoot NCOWS this year. Just got my reservations made for the Ohio state shoot and the app is goin out this week. Lookin forward to Piqua, hear its a good shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4all View Post
    Ill have to check out some of the places in my area. It would be fun to get into.
    Looks like maybe Brazil, In is about the closest for you. Pine Ridge Regulators.
    Website is Pineridgeregulators.org
    Check it out its a blast!

We had a lead blazin, fire throwin, steel bangin, smoke flyin good time Saturday and iffins you didnt make the the match then thats to bad cuz Aunt B made CAKE and it was goooood! She made venison chili too! We had a nice size posse and a real nice day too. Good fun!

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast