• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I remember talking to a guy who shot competition at a range outside of Gnawbone, IN. I think the club had some long distance ranges. Does anyone know of this club and if so, how can someone become a member?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was never a member, but shot National Match highpower competitons there.The outdoor range had 100 yard reduced course matches. Good bunch of guys, friendly and fair.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Been a member at HHRP for about a year, myself. Lots of work being done at our outdoor range... New pistol bay being finished. Looking at starting up a friendly Steel match next summer. Overall, a good setup and a solid group of people.

I know there's an Appleseed next wkend (see the schedule), if you're interested in seeing the range.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm an officer in HHRP, right now the best way to get going with a membership is to come to our Thursday night match, look at the schedule bring the appropriate gun if your unsure you can always shoot 22 rimfire pistol in the match,

Officers are there about 5 and matches start at 6,

Pay close attention to the map to the indoor range, Whitney is easy to miss and then you just go all the way through the back of the paved lot and drive on the gravel till you reach the end, Little white building without any markings

Top Bottom