• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this Sunday, April 14, 2013. 6 stages including 1 classifier. Round count 168 approx. Registration will be in the club house. Competitors may select a squad at the registration desk. We will be performing our inaugural use of PractiScore. We have 6 kindle fire's which will remain with each stage during the match. Paper scoring will be used to back up in case of any problems.Your input is greatly appreciated. Match fee is $15 SCCC members $20 nonmembers. Saturday setup crew will shoot the match free. Sunday target placement begins at 8:30am. Match hammer down 10:30am.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    6 Squad sign up sheets will be at the registration desk in the clubhouse. In order to assist with registration and equal squadding we ask that competitors select a squad. The squads will be assigned to a stage. Squad sheets will reflect the stage on which you will start. I'm sure there will be last minute shuffling but your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    6 Squad sign up sheets will be at the registration desk in the clubhouse. In order to assist with registration and equal squadding we ask that competitors select a squad. The squads will be assigned to a stage. Squad sheets will reflect the stage on which you will start. I'm sure there will be last minute shuffling but your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

It will also be great to have someone on a squad that is savvy with technology and can run a tablet for the Practiscore app.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Final set up tomorrow at 9am. With this weeks weather and work schedule, Dave and I were only able, with the help of another shooter, to get 2 stages set up.

Remember those that set up shoot for free.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Here is a link to scores on Practiscore. Open division is not correctly listed numerically. Results are correct althought the placing from 1st to 14th is random.

https://www.practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=b06427ba-f46d-4b24-b3fa-b6ee3d8db489

We are working to correct the problem. yes I'm sure it's a input error on our part. We will post to USPSA when corrected. Thanks to everyone who helped with setup and competitors who joined us for a great day to shoot.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    We had 5 freestyle field courses covering a lot of grnd. 16 pieces of steel in one field course, triple swingers in another. Best of all Dan Boone spearheaded our scoring with our first Practiscore scored match. Great job Dan.:patriot:
    Thanks Dave. I cannot take all the credit. You did as much as I did...we had some glitches and now know what we did wrong.

Other than that, the scoring went well and we had the scores posted a day earlier than in the past, we hope to improve on that even more and have them done and up the night of a match.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom