• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Saturday at Owensboro. Shoot starts at 10AM Sign in at 9AM and new shooters meeting at 9:30 AM.

Don't forget Owensboro is on slow time.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hmmm. I'm ahead of a friend in limited, but behind him in combined.

Not at all important except you wonder if this is a human error or an anomaly of the 'somebody better go git a mainframe computer' scoring system.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    The results on the USPSA site or Owensboro site ARE the official results so you win:D.

The combined results are accurate BUT combining the scores between different divisions will change things.
    If you are shooting limited and you finish 1st on 1 stage among the limited shooters you get all the stage points (the total points available on that stage if you had shot all A's =32 rounds -160 points for example).
    Now when you combine scores say a open shooter beat your score. The open shooter that had the best hit factor for the stage will now get those 160 points and you will get whatever points % of his score that you you shot. if you shot 75% of his score you would now get 120 points for the stage.
    This is why the combined results are sometimes different.
    The combined results are for fun more than anything.
    They are a big deal to me as I seem to be the only one brave enough to shoot a revolver:D(yea Jeff and TJ I'm talking to you) and it doesn't give me anything to compare too looking at just one shooters results so I get to see where I fall overall and can judge my performance even if it is against bottomfeeders.;)

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    One of the definitions in the USPSA rulebook of Whiney is: the sound a shooter who shoots a modern high capacity bottom feeder makes when he gets beat by a shooter shooting a 100 year old platform 6 shot revolver. :D

Top Bottom