• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I can't make it this time... it looks like I'm going to have to work during the day on Sunday:noway:

Are you ok Matt? You're message looks like your fighting a sore throat and getting sicker by the minute!? (stupid work)

I was trying to decide if I was going, I need to put some time in on the .22 rifle for Appleseed, and the garden is begging to be dug, oh, and my last scores were abyssmal :xmad:

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Are you ok Matt? You're message looks like your fighting a sore throat and getting sicker by the minute!? (stupid work)

I was trying to decide if I was going, I need to put some time in on the .22 rifle for Appleseed, and the garden is begging to be dug, oh, and my last scores were abyssmal :xmad:

Yes, it's tempting to call in - but honestly, I've never done that unless I'm really sick.

There will be lots of shooting next week anyway. We have FNS Friday night, and pins at Martinsville on Saturday. I plan on going to both, and you can ride with me if you want. Christy and I bought a new (to us) piece of crap car that actually runs right (unlike my Focus).

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It also costs about 3 times as much. That's what keeps me from getting addicted to that too.

Mind your own business!!! :D

It's also 3x the challenge. Most people have a hard enough time keeping track of and running a pistol, let alone the rifle and shotgun.

It's all problem solving. It's all high-speed. It's all good.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Mind your own business!!! :D

It's also 3x the challenge. Most people have a hard enough time keeping track of and running a pistol, let alone the rifle and shotgun.

It's all problem solving. It's all high-speed. It's all good.

Some of us don't quite have our **** together to run multiple guns in one stage, yet. :dunno:

I am working on it though! ;)

I also have a shotgun dilema, I am sorting it out as well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    It also costs about 3 times as much. That's what keeps me from getting addicted to that too.

Actually, from the course description of this weekend's multi gun match, it appears that it would be cheaper than the USPSA match in terms of ammo. ~60 handgun, ~20 rifle, ~25 shotgun and 3 slugs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Real men shoot ARs and Shotguns along with their pistols. Multigun is calling your name, Coach.

I never knew my manhood was in question. Everything else is in question but I did not know that had been added to the list. Can you take losing to me in that as well?:)

How about you and Rhino setting up a multi gun event at Riley on the Fifth Sunday in August. Building the stages and doing the scoring and I will show up shoot and RO.:popcorn:

Top Bottom