Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    At the Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club. www.wrpclub.com
    Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at 10:00

6 Stages, including a classifier. (not sure witch one yet)
    130 + rounds.
    $20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays unless rain makes us move to the upper bays.

Set up will start Saturday around 9:00 am if locals would like to help.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe area or buy a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign up. We will have a new shooters meeting

Last edited:

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I won't be back in town for this one :(. I swear I will make it up there one of these days....

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I have a very technical way of picking them that takes lots of my time. Look in the book and look at distance . Limited there. Then look for the that looks fun ! We have a winner.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Another great match put on by the Warsaw guys!..even though a couple of them required a PhD to figure out haha! I'll get my videos up sometime tomorrow probably.

ETA: And thanks for getting the scores up so quickly.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yep great match! This club knows what they are doing. Great stages and staff.

Thanks Brent and crew for a good day!

My first reaction to all the field courses was, WTF Mate? Not unrealistic, but definitely a lot of options and memory type courses. Awesome!

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Wow I live in Warsaw and knew nothing about this. I just got into shooting early this winter, do you guys have "practice" sessions to do a couple runs once a week or what?

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Best place to start would be to come to our Wednesday night pistol league and introduce yourself. Starts at 7 and goes till 8:30. Right now we're shooting steel plates outdoors. We'd be happy to talk to you about USPSA or any of our other activities. Info is on the website, www.wrpclub.org. Brent (BROBERTS) runs the USPSA matches. Bob (smith52) runs the Wednesday night shoot. We're always looking for more people to shoot with us! Feel free to send them or myself a note if you'd like more info.
    Tim

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Wow I live in Warsaw and knew nothing about this. I just got into shooting early this winter, do you guys have "practice" sessions to do a couple runs once a week or what?

We shoot USPSA every 2nd Sunday from April to Oct. YouTube Warsaw USPSA and you will find lots of video from Warsaw.

I Started a Facebook page for Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club to try to find more local shooters out there like you.

As Tim said Wednesday night shoots are good and you can e-mail me and we can help you get started. Brent brentroberts40@gmail.com

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    As Tim and Brent have said Wednesday night is a good time to ask questions and get some trigger time. We are hosting Bright Firearms Training on the 22nd of June as well for a USPSA Instructional League shoot . https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...85845-bft_instructional_league_at_warsaw.html
    That is the link to the info regarding the league shoot at Warsaw. The league shoots are a great way to get an introduction into the USPSA game.

Top Bottom