• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    HHRP Steel Valley is held the second Monday of the month (May - Sept) at the
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448

Heavily modelled around FNS (with permission), our steel shoot will be three stages, shooting each stage three times. We're only allowing pistols of common calibers that are non-magnum.
    i.e. - .22lr, 9mm, 40 S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spl, No Rifles, No Carbines, No Shotguns

This is what we do ===> MATCH DESCRIPTION

These are the rules ===> MATCH RULES

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

We start setting up the match around 5 PM, with registration around 5:30 & the Safety Orientation starting at 6 PM.

IF YOU MISS THE SAFETY ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THAT NIGHT

We had a great time with our inaugural match last month and are looking forward to seeing more faces show up this month! Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them when I jump online.

Link to last month's thread...

Last edited:

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    I think we are coming. Going to see if I can beat my high score. Not sure I can outshoot 231 though. :)

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    MrsTuesday - Great to hear! Might have some more new faces, so be ready tohhelp out the new shooters... I mean, you are a veteran of this match!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I'm hoping to shoot tomorrow, myself... :draw:

Weather forecast says the showers might annoy us, however I have faith that we'll be able to enjoy our second Steel Valley match tomorrow night.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Had a ball! First time doing any kinda O-fishal handgun shoot and it was fun. Got to meet some good folks and listen to the glorious sound of bullets ringing steel. I've got my boys interested now. They'll probably be with me next time, wife might too.
    See everybody in a month!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    What a great evening I got to have, tonight. Nice weather conditions, since the showers missed us... Beautiful scenery... Steel ringing...

Thank you all for attending & know that I'll have a link posted tomorrow evening with the times.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I really enjoy getting out and making some smoke on a week night. Thanks HHRP for another fun steel shoot! :yesway:

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    GNRpowder, that was mighty big of you to sell your ammo to the newbie so he could shoot. He said at the end that he was humbled. I told him he had just been given a real assessment of his handgun shooting ability. I'm pretty sure you've lit a fire under him to practice and get better.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    AND THE TOTALS ARE IN → June Results

Thanks, again for another fun & safe Steel Valley Match! Everyone's help in setup and tear down, the ROs, and those spreading the word about our little Match is truly appreciated!

Please notice that there are tabs at the bottom of the linked page for each month's scores.

Last edited:

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    ...He said at the end that he was humbled. I told him he had just been given a real assessment of his handgun shooting ability. I'm pretty sure you've lit a fire under him to practice and get better.

Thank you, Cpt Caveman for passing his statements along. This is one of the reasons I wanted to start this Match... Others have helped me over this last year get a grip on just how little I knew and how much there is to learn when it comes to being a responsible firearms owner and and armed citizen.

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Thanks to powder and the other RO's who made this match happen. I really enjoy having a reason to get out and practice, thanks again.

Top Bottom