• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What better way to spend Father's Day than on the range having some fun! FWAPS will be hosting our monthly match on June 16. We will be having 6 stages again this month (it seemed to work out pretty well last month). This match is the best value match in northern IN!

Registration starts at 9:00. Shooters meeting at 9:45, hammer down immediately following.

Cost: $15 per shooter. FWRR members can shoot for $10. Juniors shoot for free with paid adult.

Map/directions can be found at www.fwaps.org.

Hope to see you there!!!!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Just a heads up, keep an eye on the weather! If it is thunder storming, we will not be shooting.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Lucked into having a great weather day! lots of people missed out on a good one! I know there is some video of Ryan floating around. Maybe he'll post it up.

Scores are also done as well. (thanks Ryan)

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks for getting the scores up so fast Ryan! Sure you had better things you could have been doing on Father's Day, we all appreciate it.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Bob, after watching your video, I think I've come to the conclusion I am going to buy Craig a tripod to record you lol...

Great shooting!

DEP293

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It was a great match. My son and I spent a great day together shooting. The stages were all fantastic. Looking forward to the July Match.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Ouch...pause, then reload...

much worse than that.... that was the last car in the train to come off the tracks...
    - failed to call my last shot through the left port. had no idea where it went. did an un-necessary standing reload for the makeup shot. Made up an A w/ an A.
    - making up the miss into hard-cover on the right port required I go back into the position
    - out of ammo on last shot of last array - when the wheels come off it's easy to forget you've used more than your spare # of rounds.
    - must have had a bad grip and rode slide release, slide didn't lock back.

-rvb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom