• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season will be Saturday, June 8th. I'll have 6 stages total including 1 classifier. I don't have the stages finalized, but expect 75-100 rounds. I'll try to keep the round count down, but I'd like at least 1 longer stage.

I actually will not be able to be at this match. So I have Bob Patton and Tony Diana as co-directors for the day. When you see them, please thank them for stepping in.

Setup will be on Friday, June 7th at 5:00 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

$20 gets you a score sheet. $half off for juniors with a paid adult.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Got back from the range and I'm bummed I'm not going to be able to shoot it. Round count is a little higher than originally guessed. I have 2 stages that are a little longer. Make sure to bring enough mags! I know you'll enjoy it. Again, Bob Patton and Tony Diana are co-match directors for tomorrow. Please make sure to take a minute and thank them for helping out.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Shot like crap, but that's not far from normal. Had a fun day. Great day to be on the range. Thanks to all who helped put this match on.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It was a great day of shooting with some awesome folks. I don't shoot worth a :poop: but it's one heck of a lot of fun. :D Too bad they have to print the results. :laugh:

Top Bottom