Aug 6, 2013
    United States

Shaw946

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    The course of fire may vary due to the type of steel targets we have available. The course is stationary and consists of 5 to 6 steel plates per course of fire. There will be 3 stages of fire for pistol and 3 stages for rifle. The event is for .22lr weapons only. This is a sanctioned match with Ruger and they will provide 3 to 4 guns to be given away by random draw. We have also purchased a Ruger 10-22 and a Ruger 22-45 to be awarded to top finishers in pistol and rifle divisions.

Old Stang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Terre Haute
    I downloaded the application and have a few questions. When you sign up for a Division, are you registering to shoot both rifle and pistol in that division? Does $30 then take care of your fees for that division or is it $30/gun? In what you are calling mechanical division, are optics allowed or are iron sights only? If you shoot mechanical division, do have to shoot both pistol and rifle?

Shaw946

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    If you shoot with optics in either pistol or rifle you will be in the open division. The $30 is for both Rifle and pistol division. To the mechanical question I will have to talk with the co-match director.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    i've watched michael bane on tv have these shoots and have hoped a ruger challenge would come to a local area. looking forward to this. on application, it asks about what time to shoot, what are the hours and whats recommended as to show up time?

app wouldnt download for me.

Last edited:

Shaw946

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    You can go yo Ruger's website to see examples of target layout. We do not want to give an advantage to some by publishing our course of fire ahead of time.

Top Bottom