• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Shot the Wildcat valley rifle and pistol club IDPA match today and had a great time .
    shot the Glock 17
    I was a bit rusty havnt shot a match since last Feb but I was happy with the way I shot for such a long layoff
    lots of new shooters , good match with some good courses of fire
    Tony was the SO for the squad I was in and did a great job
    keep up the great work by providing a quality match to the area

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    i thought tony put on a great match,first or otherwise. and rhino,you were fast enough.

Now you have to tell us who you are! I still think I should get some time subtracted from my score for being to fat and old to run fast! :D

It was definitely a fun match too shoot and the first time I've been able to relax in a while. I will do my best to attend as many Wildcat IDPA matches as possible this year.

Last year's absence of IDPA matches at Wildcat was no good, so I'm really glad they're back in action this year along with AtlantaCC. More matches are better!

Singlestack Sig, his much better half, and I are going to the Top Notch in Brookston after the match in May for a kicka** tenderloin is anyone else wants to join us. I'm hoping Mike P (not on INGO) will join us too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had a blast , even though I had to play RSO... Hope you all make it next month.. We will try to have a little less running.. :)

DAMN! :xmad:

I just looked at my calendar and I won't be able to make it in May. I'll be in Rochester at a DTI/John Farnam pistol class. It's not like the class is a bad thing, but I don't want to miss a fun match either.

I'll be there in June for sure and for certain.

Top Bottom