• chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to JT and Don Parks!

FNS Crew,
    Please check out the YouTube.com videos and please RATE them, so that our videos get lots of views and good ratings. This will help us get some free advertising on YouTube.com, and shows responsible sportsmen (and a few women) enjoying firearms responsibly. Thanks for your help!

JT,
    Thanks again for posting all the videos on YouTube.com! I was able to find them on YouTube.com when I entered "Friday Night Steel", and there were a bunch of videos!

Don,
    Thanks so much for helping MCFG with locks! That is a big financial investment for us, and we really appreciate you steering us in the right direction, and helping us minimize our costs!

See everybody next month!
    Chuck

Last edited:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    !!!!

If anyone found or finds a G22 mag with HST ammo in it I lost it at the shoot. I just hope the lawn mower doesnt eat it....:nailbite:

The shotgun squad rules! We need speedloaders for our shotguns though.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Still amazes me how fast Parke is with that G34. One of the main reasons I started taking video was so I could go back and watch guys like him, Coach, Jake, Dave and others shoot and learn from them.

This week we also got some lessons from Zoub, Ron and BigCraig in the shotty arena.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I was invited a couple months ago by slowhand. I hadnt taken the time to check out the vids until today. Is there a thread or webpage that shows the times dates and amount of ammo needed for a shoot? thanks.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I was invited a couple months ago by slowhand. I hadnt taken the time to check out the vids until today. Is there a thread or webpage that shows the times dates and amount of ammo needed for a shoot? thanks.
    Well if you shoot like me, on some stages you only need 3 rounds per 6 targets, on others you may need "extra".

As for speed loaders, I say we bring our women and spare guns! We shoot, hand off the empty gun and are handed a loaded one............yeah I am dreaming.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Still amazes me how fast Parke is with that G34. One of the main reasons I started taking video was so I could go back and watch guys like him, Coach, Jake, Dave and others shoot and learn from them.

Watching stage 1 I was thinking it looked like Parke. I skipped to stage 3 and saw some sub-3 second times and heard a "damn" or two muttered and then said. Yeah, thats Parke. :D

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    As for speed loaders, I say we bring our women and spare guns! We shoot, hand off the empty gun and are handed a loaded one............yeah I am dreaming.

lol ill get right on that. the FNS site recommended 5 magazines so there is no delay in stages.

If i lived closer, i would just watch the 1st time and get an idea about round count/ caliber from that. since i will have to drive 2.5 hours one way to get there, ill need some kind person to give me good numbers of minimum rounds in each caliber, then i can just add more since i know ill miss :D

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    i found most of the info on the site esrice posted.

pretty much just have to have a couple .22s, a centerfire pistol 9mm or larger (non magnum) and a shotgun. recommended 5 magazines and the ammo to feed them.
    oh and $15 bucks.
    i think i covered it all. since i just looked today and i really dont know whats going on with it, maybe someone else will add to this response.

Top Bottom