• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    This will be the last Steel Valley match for 2013!!!

We try to keep things very family friendly. We've had several father / son & even entire families show up to shoot. (Discounts for "dependent" with paid "parent")
    This match is for every experience level.

What: MATCH DESCRIPTION

When:
    Registration - 5:30pm Range Safety Orientation - 6pm

Where:
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448

Rules:
    MATCH RULES

PLEASE REMEMBER: Safety Orientation is expected to start at 6pm.
    If you miss the Safety Orientation, you will not be allowed to shoot that night.

Our Club Site ===>HHRP HOMEPAGE

Any questions / comments / random jokes, please feel free to post and I'll answer soon as I'm able.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Just found this via FB:

ROAD DETOUR AND CLOSURES: STARTING SEPTEMBER 9TH AFTER MORNING RUSH HOUR, STATE ROAD 46 WEST AT I-65 WILL BE SHUT DOWN TO ONE LANE BOTH DIRECTIONS ALL WEEK LONG. THE ON AND OFF RAMPS AT STATE ROAD 46 WILL BE SHUT DOWN DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY DURING THIS WEEK. EMERGENCY VEHICLES ONLY CAN ACCESS THE RAMPS ON AND OFF THE INTERSTATE.

STARTING SEPTEMBER 16TH, I-65 WILL GO DOWN TO ONE LANE EACH DAY JUST ONE DIRECTION AT A TIME DURING THIS WEEK. LONG DELAYS EXPECTED ON I-65 DURING THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 16TH. SIGNAGE WILL BE PLACED FOR DETOUR INFORMATION.DETOUR WILL START AT SR11/I-65 IN JACKSON COUNTY TO TAYLORSVILLE I-65. EXPECT LONG DELAYS ON I-65 AND AT SR11/SR46 EXCHANGE.

A COMPANY IS INSPECTING THE BRIDGE FOR THE INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Score Sheet is HERE

PLEASE REMEMBER: Select the September Scores Tab to view this month's scores

We at HHRP truly appreciate the help, dedication, and support of everyone in this, our first summer of Steel Valley. You are the reason this has been a successful Match!

THANK YOU! Hopefully see everyone in 2014 & keep an eye out for more info within the Shooting Sports heading.

PS - I'm very interested in everyone's feedback to help keep this Match alive and thriving. We are limited with some of our options due to other Club obligations & the lack of power at our outdoor range, but ANY / ALL INPUT is heard, considered, and discussed. Some things mentioned have been to change the day to Wed, adding some / more reactive targets, allowing 22 rifle / Pistol Caliber Carbines, just to name a few. Feel free to PM me or to post in this thread.

OneEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Nashville, IN
    Thanks for all the help everyone. I plan on going to as many as possible next year. Especially thanks to powder for the equipment usage!

Top Bottom