• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host their monthly USPSA match this Sunday 9/8/2013. 6 stages, round count is 170. We'll have popper activated swingers, foot activated swingers, plenty of steel and lots of freestyle shooting. Registration and squadding will be in the clubhouse beginning @ 8am. I will need R.O.'s. Match fee for R.O.'s is $5. Match fee for non SCCC members $20, SCCC members $15. Due to the unusual occurrance of the 1st Saturday and 2nd Sunday falling on the same weekend, Silver Creek will host 2 match's this weekend. IDPA is Saturday, USPSA Sunday. I'll talk Lee into biscuits and sausage for Sunday morning final setup crew, which will begin @ 8am. You need not look elsewhere for a match filled weekend. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Stages are up, plenty of foot activator & popper activated swingers along with tough shoots, alot of movement, vertical plate rack, texas star, everything you expect from our local state match quality stages. See you Sunday morning.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Bring your Indy crowd with you, the only standing around will be waiting for your turn to shoot. I really don't like shooting from a box unless you can run out of it.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match Dave and crew, some very challenging stages. 1 mike on the day, that was just enough to through the over all Production win out the window.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    70 Shooters today and it was HOT on the range.
    Didn't shoot any good but still had a blast. Great stages and fun match.
    Thanks to Dave and everyone involved.
    Great job on getting the scores up so fast Dan.
    I think our squad was the last ones shooting and we finished around 3:30 and I left the range at 4 after some tear down and they were still putting stuff up when I left and scores were up at around 6:30.:yesway:

Top Bottom