• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    The Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match this Saturday, 7 September. Per your suggestions, I'm going to aim for 6 stages which includes 3 field courses.

This will obviously take a little more to setup. Setup will be Friday evening at 5:30 pm. Please consider coming out to help setup and you'll get free entry. I will not setup with only 2 guys (and especially if I'm by myself). So please email me if you can help out so that I don't have to cancel the match.

Price will be $20,
    $10 for youth with a paid adult
    $10 if you help RO
    $0 if you help setup.

Shooter's meeting at 9:45 am Saturdaying Morning. Match starts at 10.

We'll see you out there!

--

Jonathan Rhoades WVRPC USPSA Chair

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I'll see you all in the AM. it says shooters meeting at 9:45. Is there set up to do before hand?

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Cool I'll shoot for being there at 8 or so. Do you know what the classifier is?

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Everyone, thank you for all those who came out to help. I think that's probably the most help I've ever had. I probably had 8-10 guys show up to help. And then on top of that, I have 2 guys showing up early to setup their own stage.

Because of all the help, out of 6 stages, you're going to get 4 field courses. And I think you're going to like them.
    Come and join us.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I didn't think I would enjoy this sport because I believed the guys would be very competitive and I didn't think I could keep up. I will say that FNS is a good prep and I was with the right group of guys. The penalized me about 100 points, but it was still fun and a great learning experience. I'm sure I will be a regular at the Saturday shoots and maybe one or two Sunday's, next year.

Thanks to all the guys for being so welcoming. There is nothing like going to a range where people smile and have fun.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    It was a fun match and great first introduction to WVRPC.
    it was a good squad thanks Rhino for ROing.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Another great day to be out. Thanks to Jonathan and the rest of WVRPC crew for putting this on. Also thanks to the great guys on our squad. Que - nice to meet you - if I hadn't known any better, I would never guess that this was your first USPSA match.

Here is a gallery of some photos
    I took in between shooting, pasting, running a timer, keeping score, and babysitting Rhino.

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Great pics slow1911s!
    It was a great day to be on the range. It's always appreciated when the more experienced shooters help out us less experienced. Thanks again to the MVRPC crew, especially jonny4523, for hosting another well organized match.

Top Bottom