• G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Full info here ::

Atlanta Conservation Club: SCSA Scores

Look for the "SCSA 2013 STATE INFO UPDATE" file -- and download the .pdf file.

The only change from last year is that I am asking for your phone number in the registration...

I'm looking for some RO's !!! (And scorekeepers, and competitors . . .)

This is the 7th annual SCSA State Match !!! :cool:

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    If you are trying to register and have any problem with my "Band and Clang" email address, use ::

ACCSECG7 hat gmail dit com (with obvious "formatting" changes...)

Thx!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    This sounds like fun. However, have only been shooting some IDPA, USPSA, and Steel starting this summer. I am not "classified." If I attend this shoot do I then shoot against the "expert" classification shooters ? It would be fun to participate regardless - but wondering if there is a classifier shoot between now and then ?

Thanks in advance.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    As of now, there are no skill-level classifications for SCSA. But USPSA recently bought SCSA, and has plans to introduce a classification system (there is a beta version in use now, iirc).
    I have a dozen different divisions for different guns, though. Plaques are awarded for performance wins, but ALL of the merchandise prizes are awarded by random draw.
    The plaques this year will be a LOT nicer, being made of genuine WALNUT. (Not laminate, like in the past). Thanks to Manny Bragg for that!!!

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Great news on the prize front :: THERE WILL BE A GLOCK 19 ON THE TABLE. Half the ARV was donated by Indy Gun Safety. Special thanks to Randy DeWitt for that!!! (Disclosure :: I teach NRA Basic Pistol there...) So, THANKS, BOSS! Indy Gun Safety Home

Also David P. is donating a box of 12 Surefire 123a batteries, and a brick (500 rds.) of Federal SpitFire .22lr ammo.

Jeff White of Blade Smith has donated one of his knives, too. ARV $35.00

StreuB1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Aurora
    New to INGO (Thanks to MAC).

I have been searching for local (northern IL burbs) SCSA matches but finding them is nearly impossible. I join here and all of a sudden I see TONS! I and a friend are planning on coming out for this.

Regarding registration, do we just email in the required info and that is our preregistration and then we pay in person the day of the match??

Is standard IDPA gear regarding holster and mag retention ok?

Lastly, is there going to be SCSA sign up the day of the match so fence sitters (like myself!!) can sign up AT the match?

Lastly #2, I am not USPSA or SCSA but my friend has his USPSA membership current. Does he need to get SCSA membership for this to actually show up on the USPSA score page?

Thanks!!

Brian

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Alright! Who's going? Time to hype this up!

I just loaded up some super gamer 9minor open ammo. I think my rig is ready to go, we will see how it goes.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Ill be in attendance all day. And I have convinced someone else to help and to shoot at least 1 string :):

CB you haven't seen super gammer ammo until I shoot..:laugh:

Top Bottom