• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hickman... I may have to cancell the carpool on sunday if the weather will be bad... i personally will shoot regardless, but my fiance is in town this weekend and wants to tag along, and i dont feel like hearing the results of dragging her around in the rain for 5 hours... lets hope the forcast changes.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hickman... I may have to cancell the carpool on sunday if the weather will be bad... i personally will shoot regardless, but my fiance is in town this weekend and wants to tag along, and i dont feel like hearing the results of dragging her around in the rain for 5 hours... lets hope the forcast changes.

That's cool, I'm gonna take my young one down. You can follow me down if you like.

Are you go to go Glock and holster wise? Or should I still bring them?

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    lol.. i wish... i took her to a FNS once, and forgot eye pro for her so she sat under the cover and watched... she wasnt mad, but she wasnt very happy, if it were nice out, and we could hang out then it would be a NON issue... but she lives in ohio and i really only get weekends with her so unless i can spend some quality time with her on sunday, then i probably cannot go... really wanting to get into more serious competition than just the occasional match though... and the only way to do that is to compete.... catch 22 i guess

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i also dont know how this match is structured... if its like FNS where you stay on the firing line with your "group" then she probably would not have the best time.... how is this match structured?

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    i also dont know how this match is structured... if its like FNS where you stay on the firing line with your "group" then she probably would not have the best time.... how is this match structured?
    The structure is the same as any other USPSA match. We are grouped in squads and move through the stages as a group. If it isn't your turn to shoot, you should be helping paste targets and setting steel.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The structure is the same as any other USPSA match. We are grouped in squads and move through the stages as a group. If it isn't your turn to shoot, you should be helping paste targets and setting steel.

So not very friendly to bring a guest to.... hmm....she might not be to happy being drug along in the rain to this one... really dont want to pass on it... but....

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We bring kids to the matches. She'll be hangin with you the whole time. Some stages you stand still, some you run through. Watch the match vids in my youtube channel.

Top Bottom