• GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Hello Everyone!

This is to let people know that the Hoosier Hills Rifle & Pistol Club (HHRP) will be holding Monday Steel Valley shoots in 2014. (Woo-hoo!)

The Matches will be held on the second Monday of the month from May thru Sept. (5/12, 6/9, 7/14, 8/11, 9/8)

Incidentally, there will be a special Thursday Steel Valley on May 8th to help introduce our fun to others who weren't able to make it out to one of our Matches in 2013.

Times haven't changed from 2013, so 5pm setup / 530pm registration / 6pm Safety Mtg

There will be a few changes for 2014, so I wanted to post this early and get everyone juiced up for another Family Friendly Summer at Steel Valley!

The HHRP Board has approved the use of Pistol Caliber Carbines and 22lr rifles, as long as they comply with the RULES.

I should also mention that if you have any questions about this Match or HHRP, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Thank you all for helping make this Match what it's become! Without all of your time & help this wouldn't survive!

Last edited:

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    South Central Gun Club has steel matches on the second Saturday of each month starting in March. Range is located on SR 135 just south of Freetown in Jackson County.

I have shot matches at the indoor and outdoor ranges at HHRP and its a good time. Never did the steel match though. How can you go wrong throwing lead at steel! LOL

JW58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    Scipio
    well I got a just right carbine 9mm its sweet and a glock 21 with a burris fastfire 3 very sweet

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have shot matches at the indoor and outdoor ranges at HHRP and its a good time. Never did the steel match though.

Please, feel free to come out and join the fun!

I've heard good things about SCGC (via CraigH, VERT and GSquared) and hope to attend one or two shoots this year.

JW58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    Scipio
    For those who wanted to know about my new Christmas toys...

IMAG0408_zpsa45txqfa.jpg

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    JW58 - Great looking stuff, Buddy... Must get my hands on these soon! Been curious about the JRC vs the Kel-Tec Sub2k for a while and now I'll have the chance to do some testing. :draw:

Top Bottom