• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    IDPA is on for this weekend! I'm going to copy/paste Jeff's email to the shooters on his mailing list:
    We will be hosting our monthly IDPA match at Atlanta Conservation Club this coming Saturday, May 2nd. If you plan on attending, please read all of this message as there will be a few changes.

I am very pleased that Joe Tyson, Dave Ross and Caleb Giddings (hey, that's me - Ahab) have designed and will be setting up three fun and challenging COF's for this match. As I stated at our last match, anyone who is willing to help in this regard shoots for a waived match fee. This offer is good for the June match and will continue as long as we have dedicated shooters who can help. Our USPSA club at ACC has made a similar fee change this month. After I have a chance to talk to their MD and meet with the BOD at ACC in May, we will likely see a significant fee restructuring for IDPA in June.

The match will consist of 7 COF's that range from 1 to 18 rounds. The total round count is around 70. Bring extra. The match fee is $15 and exact change is appreciated.

NEW POLICY AT ACC: THE ACC MEMBERSHIP RECENTLY VOTED AND CLEARLY STATED LATE REGISTRATION AT MATCHES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED FOR ANY REASON. MISSING ANY PART OF THE SHOOTER'S MEETING IS CONSIDERED A BREECH OF SAFETY. THEREFORE, BE PUNCTUAL

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at caleb at gunnutsmedia dot com - we're just getting rolling with IDPA at Atlanta this year, and we've got a lot more matches and bullets to shoot.

Top Bottom