sellersburg conservation IDPA/steel questions from a newbie?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Im going to start shooting monthly there but I cant find any definete info on shooting if Im not a club member. Do I have to be a member of the conservation club to shoot? Im excited about getting started but honestly dont want to shell out $70 for the club membership if I dont have to.

Last edited:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Im going to start shooting monthly there but I cant find any definete info on shooting if Im not a club member. Do I have to be a member of the conservation club to shoot? Im excited about getting started but honestly dont want to shell out $70 for the club membership if I dont have to.

Can't speak for steel, but you can shoot IDPA as a non-member. $18 for non-members, $15 for members.

But.........

You'll have to join IDPA after your first match to shoot again ($40 annual).

Edit: Just checked the website, looks like you can shoot steel as well as a non-member. $15

gm652

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    Seymour
    If your not a member call to make sure the match has not changed. The club will email members about schedule changes but won't update their web site calander. I learned the hard way. I showed up to shoot steel last weekend to find the had the match Friday night...3 hrs of drive time and gas down the drain....

Top Bottom