• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB USPSA this Sunday, May 11, 2014. 6 stages, 164 rounds. Registration in the clubhouse, 8 am. I will need RO's, let Dan know during registration if you will RO. RO's shoot for $5. Squads will be assembled on the kindles during registration. Please verify your division and class during registration. We may have multiple divisions for competitors in our master data base. Verify you are correctly registered. We will complete stage setup Saturday @ 9am. Setup volunteers match fee is waived. Final target placement Sunday at 8am. Hammer down 10:30 am. We will have a lot of steel, swingers and tight shots. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I need RO's. I have 2 squads covered, need at least 4 more RO's. Kevin H, running 1 squad, Paul/Max on one squad. I may be pinning a ribbon on unsuspecting shooters who walk in the door.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    3 squads now designated with RO's, need 3 more. I'm more than happy to buddy up a experienced RO with a new freshly minted RO, both shoot for $5. Range safety is paramount, build it, they will come.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    colt22man....since i have decided to attend and since I kinda owe you to even be able to shoot this weekend (insert safety here), I would be more than willing to run a timer. I am a newbie at it and not officially certified, however I am familiar with range commands and have ran a timer a few times over the last year. Prolly makes sense to have an experienced RO on my squad as well, but more than willing to help out.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    colt22man....since i have decided to attend and since I kinda owe you to even be able to shoot this weekend (insert safety here), I would be more than willing to run a timer. I am a newbie at it and not officially certified, however I am familiar with range commands and have ran a timer a few times over the last year. Prolly makes sense to have an experienced RO on my squad as well, but more than willing to help out.

I think I'm going to make it. I'd be willing to assist you run a squad.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks Pat & Chad. Pat I'll team you up with Chad to RO one squad. Chad, I have a note in my match book stating I owe you a match fee. I don't know why, but since the note is there, you shoot the match no charge. Thanks for taking a squad. See you guys Sunday morning.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Match results are up. Thanks to all that shot and helped tear down. A big thanks to those that helped RO the squads.

If any of your info is not right, please let me or Dave know.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Dave and crew for a great match today. Challenging stages and rain that held off until the end of the match.
    Thanks Dan for getting the scores out so fast.

I did think it was interesting that the stage designer and match director had a FTE and 2 mikes on one of his own stages. I promise that the RO had a small allergy attack at the end of that run. It was NOT him LAUGHING HIS A** OFF. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah Max smoked that classifier.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Fun match with some tough shots.
    Thanks to the crew for putting it together.

Got a good lay of the land and ideas of what stages will go in what bays for the Indiana USPSA Championship, will start working on putting them together and sending in for approval

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks to Dave and crew for a great match today. Challenging stages and rain that held off until the end of the match.
    Thanks Dan for getting the scores out so fast.

I did think it was interesting that the stage designer and match director had a FTE and 2 mikes on one of his own stages. I promise that the RO had a small allergy attack at the end of that run. It was NOT him LAUGHING HIS A** OFF. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah Max smoked that classifier.

Definitely easy to determine I had my head somewhere else rather than thinking about my own stages. Damn match prep. Also obvious I did not put 1 round down range the entire week. Shot new mags that dropped out of my gun OK, might be helpful if I'd functionally check them with ammo as well. Glad everyone had a good time.

Top Bottom