• ...and so much more!
  • millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    May 18th 2014

Come out and join us at Atlanta Conservation Club on Sunday, 5/18/2014 for the fourth match of 2014 in the Indiana MultiGun Series. It will be a fun and challenging test of your rifle, handgun, and shotgun skills. We will have 5 fun courses of fire.

In a constant effort to improve INMG matches we are giving online match registration a try for this match. If you would like to register online please do so at the link below.

INMG 2014 Series Event #4 - ACC Online Registration

Once registered you will be able to squad up as well. Please keep in mind we need to keep the squads even, some moving may be necessary. Even if you register online you must still visit registration between 9-9:45 AM to check in, fill out an ACC waiver and make payment. Additionally chamber flags are available for a nominal fee.

*MATCH DATE:* Sunday May 18th 2014
    *Shooters' Meeting:* 10:00AM (Must attend to shoot the event per ACC rules)
    *Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
    *RULES:* Indiana Multigun Rules

*MATCH FEE:*
    $25 - Adult
    $15 - Juniors (parent must be present)
    $20 - ACC club members (must present valid card)
    RO’s and match crew shoot free!

*SET-UP:* Set-up will be on Saturday before the match. This Saturday, we will get started around 2:30 pm. Please let us now if you can help, even if only for an hour. The more help we get from volunteers, the better the matches will be! If you are not a Atlanta Conservation Club member, please email me at brianmills@indianamultigun.com before coming out to help, as the gate is locked on non-match days and I'll get you my cell phone number so you can call when you arrive and I can let you in.

*Approximate Round Count: *
    60 Rifle
    60 Pistol
    50 Birdshot
    5 Slugs
    We recommend that you bring double the numbers above to the match.

If you shot one of our Multigun matches before, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. If you haven’t shot one of our Multigun matches, you may find this match to be somewhat more demanding than your typical USPSA or IDPA club pistol match — expect some shots to be a bit more technically demanding, and some shooting positions to be a bit more awkward physically.

It will benefit you to know the point of impact (POI) of all 3 of your guns, from contact distance out to approximately 40 yards.

Please see our website, IndianaMultiGun.com<http://www.indianamultigun.com/> for more info.

*NOTE:* All matches are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged or in a rack with an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is always pointed in a safe direction. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

All unloading/unpacking of guns from their bags to carts at Atlanta Conservation Club must be done at either the safe area loading tables or inside the bays. No guns should be unbagged at the car.

- Volunteers Needed -

Hello all,

Time is fast approaching for Sunday's match and I am still in need of some volunteers. Please see the below list or opportunities and let me know if you are interested. Helping out with the match is a rewarding learning experience with the added bonus that you get to shoot the match for FREE!

Saturday Setup crew - I need 8-10 people for this. We will start around 2:30 pm on 5/17/2014 and work until it is finished which if we get enough help should only take a couple of hours or less. You don't have to know anything about setup or multigun for that matter, as long as you can follow directions you will be a great help. This is a great opportunity to see the stages before anyone else to get familiar with them.

Sunday Pre-Match help - There are always things to do before the match, I would like to have 1-2 people who can help/coordinate last minute details from 8am-9:45am on 5/18/2014.

Registration - I need 1 person to help with registration from 9am to 9:45am. This person needs to have INMG/multigun experience to help shooters with class questions, etc.

ROs - I need a total of 5 ROs.

Sunday Pick up/Put up crew - Once finished, we ask that everyone to help tear down their final stage and neatly stack the props/targets at the entrance to the bay but I am specifically looking for 4-6 people who can stay past that to help pick up the tore down stages and put them away neatly in the barn.

If you can help out please email me at brianmills@indianamultigun.com to let me know what you can help out with. Whether you are an experienced shooter or someone brand new to multigun there is a lot to learn from helping out on these matches. Everyone who helps out with the above shoots the match FREE. If for some reason you can't shoot this match, you can use the credit for the next ACC match.

Regretfully, if we do not get enough help the match will be canceled.

Thanks

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Wish I could make this one, but will be in Vegas shooting the 3GN match. Have fun all, and see you at the next one!

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Thanks, its been a pretty smooth process so far.

Some have missed the online squading function. There is a link at the bottom of the confirmation email for that. If they wish they can squad online or at registration/check-in the morning of the match.

Thanks!

Top Bottom