• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Atlanta Conservation Club will be hosting it's first Bowling Pin/Texas Star Match Sun June 13, 2014.

We will have side by side plate racks with bowling pin plates and side by side texas stars that will be shot in a man on man format. We have dual "stopper poppers" that will determine the winner of each showdown match. $4 per bracket non-members, $3 per bracket ACC members. Anyone losing in the first round will go into the 2nd chance bracket so everyone will get to shoot at least twice.

The winner of the winners bracket will face the winner of the 2nd chance bracket in the final. If the 2nd chance bracket winner wins this stage, the 2 will shoot again to determine the champion.

Setup 8:00
    Shooters meeting 9:45 (Shooters missing the meeting will not be allowed to shoot)
    Shots fired 10:00

Last edited:

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    I will be there -- just not sure which gun/s I will bring. GLOCK 17 with Dawson FO sights, likely. GSSF practice -- yeah, that's it.

I had an idea for how we could run a .22 pistol bracket. Give the pins a fresh coat of primer, then draw a black line at the pin's neck with a Sharpie. All hits must be on the pin's head. If any splats are on or below the neck-lines of EITHER shooter's rack, the shooter with the fewest low hits is the winner. If equal, the fastest shooter is the winner.
    Just a thought . . .

REMEMBER :: The pins are flat steel, so there is no need to bring the 44 MAG. Bring the fun gun. (Well, 44 MAG is fun...) OK, bring the fast, accurate gun.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Think we are going to do this on the 3rd Fri of the month (between Fri Night Steels) starting in August (GSSF match this month). Will keep you guys posted.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Sounds like fun but put me down for one vote NOT to do Friday nights! I work retail and cannot make Friday nights. Any open Sunday would be great!
    Good luck with your new match. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Top Bottom