• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • domzilla9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    For those of you interested in shooting USPSA pistol in Indiana, you'll want to check out the Indiana USPSA Section Web Site website. It provides contact information and a calendar of events for the nine USPSA-affiliated clubs in Indiana.

I am an active member of Silver Creek Conservation Club in Sellersburg, IN and help organize and promote its events. We host shooting competitions three weekends a month and focus primarily on USPSA pistol (aka "action pistol") and Trapshooting. We're looking to add new types of competition in the coming year and some of our members have expressed interest in IDPA, GSSF and NRA Action Pistol. I am trying to get regular USPSA Shotgun matches on roster.

I'd like to invite all of you proud Indiana Gun Owners to come by Silver Creek one Saturday or Sunday and check out our range and competitions. We're very "new shooter friendly" so don't worry if you've never shot a competition before. We have competitors of every skill level and age. Some of the same women have even shown up more than once!
    smile.gif

Please go to our website: Silver Creek Conservation Club and check out the event schedule. If you email me before the match day I'll reply with a "coupon" that will save you some $$ on the already very reasonable match fees for your first visit.

Silver Creek is a non-profit and all volunteer organization that supports 2nd Amendment rights and shooting sports. We hope to see you soon!

Thanks,

Dominic Bosco
    President of Hidden Hills Practical Shooters, Inc.
    Silver Creek Stats Officer.

Top Bottom