Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    At the
    Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club.
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club

Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at
    10:00

6 Stages, including a classifier. (CM 13-07 Double Deal 2)
    130 +
    rounds.
    $20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors
    with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays. Drive on the left.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe
    area or under the supervision of a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the
    safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign
    up.

DEP293

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Brent,

Thanks Warsaw for another great match. Really enjoyed it. Great stages. Brent, thank your crew for all there hard work.

Maybe see ya next week,

Dan Patterson
    FWAPS

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Another fun match today. I shot some brown targets, a lot of black targets and a little bit of white. If I could shoot steel like I shoot no-shoot perfs I could quit my day job.

Brent I caught that comment about nice to see "some" people from the south again. I know what you mean by that. I will apologize for Mike's mouth on our squad right now. It was hard to get a word in edgewise.

I was told the match could not get worse after my first stage. About 10 minutes later than was proved to be false.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Brent I caught that comment about nice to see "some" people from the south again.
    I really didn't mean anything buy it. You know how I am in English!! I think you gave up correcting me anymore. Maybe I should of put it was good to see everyone from the north and south. Mike included too. Those black targets have a way of getting in the way of a good score!!

Hope everyone had a good time. It was a lot dryer than we thought it was going to be today.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Been awhile but some how won high over all. Forgot to get some stages on film too.
    [video=youtube;SM6oDxmXb7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM6oDxmXb7I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I was told the match could not get worse after my first stage. About 10 minutes later than was proved to be false.

Ditto. Had terrible gun jams on the first three stages we shot. Classifier and Speed shoot were the only two good stages for me today.

[video=youtube_share;g4FzAxz3k-g]http://youtu.be/g4FzAxz3k-g[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;uiCGkTLy-TI]http://youtu.be/uiCGkTLy-TI[/video]

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Another fun match today. I shot some brown targets, a lot of black targets and a little bit of white. If I could shoot steel like I shoot no-shoot perfs I could quit my day job.

Brent I caught that comment about nice to see "some" people from the south again. I know what you mean by that. I will apologize for Mike's mouth on our squad right now. It was hard to get a word in edgewise.

I was wrong...It happens

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Great day for a match, thanks guys.

Well, my single stack progress is NOT progressing. It's hard to go to a match and "learn" a "new" division. The new holster is good, the new magazines were not. Gotta work on them. Also, something about a front sight, need to use it.

See ya again.....

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Awesome match again guys! [video=youtube_share;VtRSkGxIIf4]http://youtu.be/VtRSkGxIIf4[/video] Here be my stages. As you can see, another stellar classifier run :n00b:

Top Bottom